PSVR IMAX movies is here. New app It’s Lit!!

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
You can watch IMAX movies in 3D 1080p clear in the PSVR theatre app IMAX app Youku it’s amazing. Wow. U need a china account to Eat brehs. Dotcom got y’all. Look. This is amazing. All the IMAX movies You want in 3D. No download needed for movies lol..
The app puts u in the IMAX theatre state of the art stuff Eat eat eat. Now. Run n eat my brehs

Step 1. Get a china account now.. only china region has this illegal app. That is wonderful
Step 2. Get Youku.
Step 3. Eat. If u need help making a china account I will give u a help. But it’s easy
Step 4. Sell your Xbox now fast
All movies is in English brehs. Omg. It’s free. Sony stay winnin

Last edited:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
I got a scuff mark on my right lens that doesn't seem to go away

any suggestions?
Have u tried to use the lens towel on it. Maybe it’s a smur. Mines does it sometimes but lately haven’t seen any things on the lens since I wiped it down with the little silk rag

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Meh...

Might try it out

I honestly can't image watching a movie comfortably with a big ass headset.

Then I can't stream them, so do they have to be bought?
free illegal movies. It’s china app lol. They created our movie theaters and U can buy a blu ray 3D and use it .. but this app has lighting and head tracking and places u in the movie screen of a IMAX 3D screen. Which is cool because the setup of IMAX is a extreme budget. Was shocked the PSVR did this so wonderful. And the Chinese pulled it off first. Thought it would be the Asians

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Meh...

Might try it out

I honestly can't image watching a movie comfortably with a big ass headset.

Then I can't stream them, so do they have to be bought?
Free. No downloads needed for movies just the app Youku from Chinese ps4 store. The Chinese has cracked the movie matrix code... my review on the product is it’s amazing. The screen quality is like the real imax

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
free illegal movies. It’s china app lol. They created our movie theaters and U can buy a blu ray 3D and use it .. but this app has lighting and head tracking and places u in the movie screen of a IMAX 3D screen. Which is cool because the setup of IMAX is a extreme budget. Was shocked the PSVR did this so wonderful. And the Chinese pulled it off first. Thought it would be the Asians
:dame:

@Fatboi1