PS5 sales were up by 81% in Europe. Xbox was down by 16%

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo Switch overtook PS5 in May to become Europe's No.1 console once again, driven by the release of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Switch sales across Europe are up over 39% compared with May last year. PS5 had to settle for No.2, but it remains a strong force across Europe, and sales for PS5 are up 81% compared with May 2022.

Xbox Series S and X are in third position, with sales down 16% over May last year.

I’m sure Starfield will change everything :mjlol:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I’m sure Starfield will change everything :mjlol:
Uncle Phil already tried to temper expectations on Starfield :lupe:

I can understand Xbox not wanting everything riding on one game but it can’t be avoided after all the flops thus far :patrice:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Uncle Phil already tried to temper expectations on Starfield :lupe:

I can understand Xbox not wanting everything riding on one game but it can’t be avoided after all the flops thus far :patrice:

Its like being shut out in football, you can’t just be satisfied with the extra point, every touch down gotta go for a two point conversion.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbox is the only one thats down
In Europe, so why are you trying so hard to please European culture? Let me find out gizmo puts raisins in his potato salad :stop:

Look bruh, I personally could care less who sells the most. What I care about is who provides the most and best place to game. Why would sales of a console Matter to you :dahell:

It's literally E3 season, we are finding out about the newest games that are coming to setup the second half of this generation's lifecycle and you already had your big show (it fukkkn flopped) and now instead of filing this forum with hype thread after hype threads over all the exciting PlayStation games that are incoming, no, you're talking about sales in Europe and how Xbox games you never played will not be good enough:sadbron:

#Shambles