PS5 indirectly confirmed for November 17th

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So a week after Xbox. They also pushing media functionality with shyt like netflix/YouTube/disney+/Amazon prime dedicated buttons on the PlayStation remote. I hope that's not a bad look for you videogames purist who claimed the Xbox one's downfall was focusing on tv instead of gaming.

I have a source that confirmed all this to me recently but there's leaks now hitting the internet so.... There you go. The price hasn't been confirmed but my source believes Sony had it's hopes on $599 but isn't sure if that will fly with the majority and thinks Sony may be panicking internally sighting the lack of info as clearly not the plan. If the system was to be $499 or cheaper they would have released that info and stolen momentum from these latest Xbox reveals. They're silence tells it all according to him and I didn't really look at it that way until he broke it down.. Here's a leak I found to back up what I heard...

GamesRadar+

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So ignore every single post he has ever made?
I agree :handshake:

Since you ladies don't like my words, I just googled the subject and...
Source: PlayStation 5 to adjust plans in response Xbox Series X pricing

It's cool tho, maybe this type of info doesn't interest you guys? Well it does me since this is real shyt, not funboy hopes. I gain nothing posting dates and prices so I guess nikkaz still upset over series s? Did I add some fanboy spin? I apologize if I offended anybody :whoa:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
If ps5 is over 500 they lost.

I think they'll take the hit because they can capitalize on the massive audience they got last gen.

All they really have to show is they have a couple AAA's in the works and it's curtains.
Only biased fans think that, any gamer knows wherever the games are they will come. You're acting like Xbox doesn't exist and isn't doing the same things. You gotta stop acting like this current gen represents every gen in history. If you lived thru enough gens you know nothing is set in stone.

Daps
Only biased fans think that, any gamer knows wherever the games are they will come. You're acting like Xbox doesn't exist and isn't doing the same things. You gotta stop acting like this current gen represents every gen in history. If you lived thru enough gens you know nothing is set in stone.

Ps5 actually has a launch title tho lol

Xbox still doesnt care about their exclusives. Its not a bias man ive owned the last two xbox consoles and both came with multipke problems. 360 era was goated but they dropped the fukking ball last gen and havent learned their lesson. Game pass is a great idea, but when we're talking about what theyre giving us in the future. Its halo, which is delayed and nothing.

I agree, gamers go where the games are. You're neglecting to mention xbox doesnt have new ones worth mentioning

Also, it's much easier for consumers to stay with their current preferred brand than switching sides unless there are substantial reasons to switch over. That is factual.

Everyone i knew was going to xbox one and most of them did but then quickly switched over because xbox wasnt bringing it. They lost the audience and yes a new gen is a new chance, but they arent bringing even close to enough to turn the tides. It's easily Sony's competition to lose and they know that. They can show the new God of war and another AAA and I'm telling you, it's a wrap

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Ps5 actually has a launch title tho lol

Xbox still doesnt care about their exclusives. Its not a bias man ive owned the last two xbox consoles and both came with multipke problems. 360 era was goated but they dropped the fukking ball last gen and havent learned their lesson. Game pass is a great idea, but when we're talking about what theyre giving us in the future. Its halo, which is delayed and nothing.

I agree, gamers go where the games are. You're neglecting to mention xbox doesnt have new ones worth mentioning

Also, it's much easier for consumers to stay with their current preferred brand than switching sides unless there are substantial reasons to switch over. That is factual.

Everyone i knew was going to xbox one and most of them did but then quickly switched over because xbox wasnt bringing it. They lost the audience and yes a new gen is a new chance, but they arent bringing even close to enough to turn the tides. It's easily Sony's competition to lose and they know that. They can show the new God of war and another AAA and I'm telling you, it's a wrap
They could show this and it's a wrap but they haven't because.. Well... The shyt ain't nowhere near ready. The exact argument your just presented represents PlayStation more than Xbox. See, you claim to have all these games but you don't. You went from a bunch of games to next gen with only Spiderman dlc and ratchet and clank. What's the title of the next God of war? Why you keep mentioning that game, is it because you don't have games to name? Stop talking about 2023 titles in 2020 ok.

Here's Xbox games list since you clearly looked the other way when they tell you about them...
Xbox Series X games list: All confirmed launch games on release plus Xbox Series X exclusives explained

They got first party exclusives, 2nd party, 3rd party exclusives, id@Xbox exclusives, gamepass, xcloud, best multiplats as well which is the majority of games.

So way more games, and the top games you stan on your system of choice, the creators are now team Xbox...
Xbox Lands PlayStation Punch by Poaching Senior God of War Designer.

Uncharted?
Naughty Dog's Sylvia Chambers joins The Initiative as Character Animator

What a horizon zero dawn developer said about these upcoming systems?
Xbox Series X’s Power Will Annihilate The PS5, Says Ex-Sony Dev

That's all your favorites, I guess they forgot how to create games? Or are you being a fanboy about this. You don't see me saying Sony won't have a hit or two. They got an expensive weak system that isn't fully bc with it's library because they wanna charge you for that. And you have the audacity to say "some ppl wanna keep their library" :laff:

Daps
They could show this and it's a wrap but they haven't because.. Well... The shyt ain't nowhere near ready. The exact argument your just presented represents PlayStation more than Xbox. See, you claim to have all these games but you don't. You went from a bunch of games to next gen with only Spiderman dlc and ratchet and clank. What's the title of the next God of war? Why you keep mentioning that game, is it because you don't have games to name? Stop talking about 2023 titles in 2020 ok.

Here's Xbox games list since you clearly looked the other way when they tell you about them...
Xbox Series X games list: All confirmed launch games on release plus Xbox Series X exclusives explained

They got first party exclusives, 2nd party, 3rd party exclusives, id@Xbox exclusives, gamepass, xcloud, best multiplats as well which is the majority of games.

So way more games, and the top games you stan on your system of choice, the creators are now team Xbox...
Xbox Lands PlayStation Punch by Poaching Senior God of War Designer.

Uncharted?
Naughty Dog's Sylvia Chambers joins The Initiative as Character Animator

What a horizon zero dawn developer said about these upcoming systems?
Xbox Series X’s Power Will Annihilate The PS5, Says Ex-Sony Dev

That's all your favorites, I guess they forgot how to create games? Or are you being a fanboy about this. You don't see me saying Sony won't have a hit or two. They got an expensive weak system that isn't fully bc with it's library because they wanna charge you for that. And you have the audacity to say "some ppl wanna keep their library" :laff:
Breh none of these that people want to play have release dates this year lmao what are you doing? Most of them dont even have release dates breh.

You did all that :cape: and wrote all that shyt for nothing. One system actually has exclusives to play this holiday season. To top it off we dont even lnow what theyre about to announce this week at the playstation event but it literally can be anything people will want to play and theyre ahead of the game.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Breh none of these that people want to play have release dates this year lmao what are you doing? Most of them dont even have release dates breh.

You did all that :cape: and wrote all that shyt for nothing. One system actually has exclusives to play this holiday season. To top it off we dont even lnow what theyre about to announce this week at the playstation event but it literally can be anything people will want to play and theyre ahead of the game.
That's been the narrative :yawn: Xbox not only has more exclusives at launch but after launch. And will have a games showcase after Sony's show to keep the boot on neck season going :blessed:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So a week after Xbox. They also pushing media functionality with shyt like netflix/YouTube/disney+/Amazon prime dedicated buttons on the PlayStation remote. I hope that's not a bad look for you videogames purist who claimed the Xbox one's downfall was focusing on tv instead of gaming.

I have a source that confirmed all this to me recently but there's leaks now hitting the internet so.... There you go. The price hasn't been confirmed but my source believes Sony had it's hopes on $599 but isn't sure if that will fly with the majority and thinks Sony may be panicking internally sighting the lack of info as clearly not the plan. If the system was to be $499 or cheaper they would have released that info and stolen momentum from these latest Xbox reveals. They're silence tells it all according to him and I didn't really look at it that way until he broke it down.. Here's a leak I found to back up what I heard...

GamesRadar+

I mean...I hate to reveal your “source” but...

It’s feeling that way ain’t it?
Sony is in a hell of a position.
If the console is more than the series x their best bet is to drop the console a few weeks before
The series x release...but at this point I think it’s too late.
I’m feeling like the silence on their end means they were planning on coming out at more than $500. We’ll see soon but the clock is ticking.

:laff:This grown man said “my source”
Trust me...we’re all very impressed with you and your source court. :mjlol:
My only question is, will Don Cheadle play you in the live action remake?:jbhmm: