PS5 fans and XSX fans . Yall Playing It Takes Two?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It released today so I heard a lot good things about this game. You play with your friend online with the split screen. Your friend can join you for free.

Wonder yall playing It Takes Two and how was it?.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
These publishers and their goofy release dates though. All month long nothing big is coming out and then they drop on the same day as Monster Hunter. I know it’s not in direct competition but the media is gonna pick the bigger game to talk about all week

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Bought it and played it last night on the ps5.
I like it a lot. Graphics are great and gameplay is fun and interesting as hell. Great controls and some very fun puzzle elements. The story is cute and a nice departure from the usual storylines. In my hour of playing the game I’m very happy with the purchase. The game is co-op only though so don’t buy it unless you have someone to play it with.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought it and played it last night on the ps5.
I like it a lot. Graphics are great and gameplay is fun and interesting as hell. Great controls and some very fun puzzle elements. The story is cute and a nice departure from the usual storylines. In my hour of playing the game I’m very happy with the purchase. The game is co-op only though so don’t buy it unless you have someone to play it with.

Can PS5 and PS4 play It Takes Two together, crossplay?.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im about to get that Ps5 joint ...any good games besides Spiderman & COD?

Demon's Souls remake is the only truly next-generation game especially the graphic, etc.

Also, Crash Bandicoot 4: Its About Time. If you a fan of Crash Bandicoot.

If you have some PS4 games that upgraded PS5 version for free like Mortal Kombat 11, Hitman 3, Control Ultimate Edition, Crash Bandicoot 4: Its About Time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
im about to get that Ps5 joint ...any good games besides Spiderman & COD?

You also get these games for free

swibiheiz1t51.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Can PS5 and PS4 play It Takes Two together, crossplay?.
I don’t know but I would imagine so. There aren’t any ps5 specific features that I’ve noticed. I beat the first boss and have been really enjoying it. Would still be playing it but I stopped to watch the falcon and the winter soldier.