PS5 Activity Cards is a game changer

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Has anyone been messing with these?

I was stuck at tower knight in DS and the card pops up showing video how to beat the boss...not a full walkthrough but just enough to figure it out

Other games link guides and tips videos

I hope companies utilize this it's a pretty cool feature

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna lie I used it a couple times in Astrobot when I didn't feel like searching for artifacts or puzzle pieces.

Yes that was a casual moment.
200.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah i also love how you can fast travel outside of the game world. Like in spider-man usually you would have to open the map and try and fast travel to a point close enough to the challenge you would have to to do but with the activity cards it takes you right to the challenge

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This thread is way too moist for me breh, I kinda wanna punch everybody I've seen post in here on some no botty boi steez. What the blood clot cuz, y'all wild mango up in here b. Even the name suspect. Activities, really? That's some Jerry Smith daycare type shyt but if the shoe fits right :hhh:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
This thread is way too moist for me breh, I kinda wanna punch everybody I've seen post in here on some no botty boi steez. What the blood clot cuz, y'all wild mango up in here b. Even the name suspect. Activities, really? That's some Jerry Smith daycare type shyt but if the shoe fits right :hhh:

I may not ever agree with a damn thing you say but I will never not laugh my ass off :mjlol: