PS4 >>>>>>>> PS5

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I'm just basing this off of sheer presentation, design, style, and overall anticipation. Seems like getting a ps5 is pointless if you don't have a 4k TV. The light bar on the ps4 controller is cool. The original ps4 design was so dope that they really didn't need to change it with the pro... Idk ps5 just feels like they fused the 360 with the ps4 :yeshrug:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: console ain't Even release yet. Revisit this thread in 7-8 years breh

I'm talking about the pre-release. If they didn't make the PS5 white, no one would be as hyped or even care as much. The color scheme and 4k gaming is literally what all the excitement is about... I just remember being more hyped for the ps4 than I am with the 5

Daps
I'm just basing this off of sheer presentation, design, style, and overall anticipation. Seems like getting a ps5 is pointless if you don't have a 4k TV. The light bar on the ps4 controller is cool. The original ps4 design was so dope that they really didn't need to change it with the pro... Idk ps5 just feels like they fused the 360 with the ps4 :yeshrug:
giphy.webp

PS5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PS4 :mjlol:
You know how I know?
Its first year alone
The PS4 didn't have shyt for the first 2-3 years
If the PS5's first year is like this

Heavy Hitters:
Spiderman MM, Demon's Souls, R&C, GT7, Horizon, FF16, Ragnarok, TLOU2 Factions (inevitable), MGS Remake (rumored)

Potential Good/Great Games:
Bugsnax, Destruction All Stars, Sackboy, Returnal, Kena, Little Devil Inside, Stray, Solar Ash, DeathLoop, Ghostwire

ps5 >>>> ps4

I'm looking at that list, and even if not all the games hit, make it for 2021, or are for you, that list blows the PS4's first few years away:mjlol:

The PS5's first year is worth 2-3 years of the PS4

All that piff combined w/ my PS4 backlog? :picard:
Imagine 2022, 2023, etc.

Last edited: