PS4 kinect :leon:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
They can keep that shyt. This thing would end up unplugged sitting in a drawer like my kinect is.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Voice and gesture? Weren't those the reasons Xbots said the kinect was gonna be useful & made the Xbox stand out & push gaming forward or whatever? :deadmanny:

At least they still have NFL :laff:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Voice and gesture? Weren't those the reasons Xbots said the kinect was gonna be useful & made the Xbox stand out & push gaming forward or whatever? :deadmanny:

At least they still have NFL :laff:
No, thats what made Kinect on Xbox 360 stand out. Why are we excited for Kinect 2.0?
I understand now that fanboys really are uneducated about anything outside of there favorite console. I'm skool you.
PSP, you know how Vita shyts on PSP in every way possible? Kinect 2.0 shyts on Kinect 1.0 more so than Vita >>> PSP
This thread is based off the fact that sony JUST GOT its PSeye to be like Kinect 1.0
This is where you then go :gladbron: now we equal!!! when you are so far off from the truth is comical
The fact PS4 and PSeye are no longer mandatory is why you will be left out this gen. You don't understand why that is, but that reason is WHY KINECT 2.0 COMES WITH THE SYSTEM.

Basically Kinect 2.0 will allow gameplay that you can't do anywhere else, especially on PS4
Kinect can tell your mood from just looking at you, can tell if your tired, your heartrate, all this will factor into gameplay. Horror games can see if you shook/etc. None of this is possible on PSeye.
Just mild examples of what your gonna be missing out on cuz you a fanboy. Bye bye hater :win: