PS4 fan Playbook

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the deal guys. If you see an xbox game there are three things you can say about it if you want to be apart of the club. You say that it looks better on PS4. You can say that the game is horrible. Or you can just say its good and that you can't wait to play it on Ps4. Never acknowledge anything good about an xbox game. If you must just talk about how good it will be on ps4.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am biased... but fair. I get tired of every single game being wack on the xbox one... and then when a game isn't wack well its gonna come to the ps4. I don't hate ps4... But I hate ps4 fans. Further I still might get one first cause if things continue the way they are a massive price drop might be int he works for xbox one.

But yeah also pretend that we do or would play the Vita.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TV is bad we don't watch tv... But that Viacom deal was the best deal. I can't wait to watch that on my ps4

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When confronted about the dedicated server issue...

3cept: "PS4 will have dedicated servers for all games :umad:"

Xbot: Oh yeah, show me the link :popcorn:

A different 3cept: Why don't you go to your kennal :sadbron: @Lickquid @EK @MomsUterus

Or its like well they didn't not not say they weren't gonna have them... stop jumping to conclusions... oh btw ps4 is dropping today according to Neogaf