PS4 Exclusives to PC Watch Thread

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
It’s official: Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to PC. Hermen Hulst, who runs PlayStation Worldwide Studios, confirmed in an interview with Sony’s PlayStation blog that a PC version of the open-world RPG will launch this summer. The game was previously exclusive to the PlayStation 4.

Horizon Zero Dawn was released in February 2017. It follows an orphan, Aloy, at some point in the distant future, as she tries to uncover her past. Verge games editor Andrew Webster praised it as “one of the best open-world games I’ve ever played.”

Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.

Sony confirms Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to PC

Another Playstation exclusive coming to PC :whoo:

How long before everything is PC friendly in PS4 land.. :whoo:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I'm willing to wait a year if all PS exclusives come to PC. But sony already confirmed not all of them will. I don't think anything like Spidey/God of war or Last of us will come to PC. But would love to be proven wrong. Im waiting for them to give me a reason to go PC only. Microsoft already did!!

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
PlayStation breh here but I'm not retarded about it. Bump!
May the Larry Series X come up with fierce competition.
May Nintendo not let BotW be their last spark in recent time.
May game devs start optimizing their cross platform games well for PC brehs too.
:blessed:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

It won't be all of the exclusives, u PC guys may get some scraps here and there a year or 2 after certain games release on console, but dont expect to be playing God of War :heh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm willing to wait a year if all PS exclusives come to PC. But sony already confirmed not all of them will. I don't think anything like Spidey/God of war or Last of us will come to PC. But would love to be proven wrong. Im waiting for them to give me a reason to go PC only. Microsoft already did!!

All 3 of these games will eventually come to pc

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's 2020, ONE game from 3 years ago is launching on Steam that's PS exclusive and now suddenly dudes are on some "Yo I'm going to wait at least a year man" as if we got confirmation other games are coming. Even if EVERY PS4 exclusive made it to PC in the next year or two, that'd be a full gen without a game.

They dropped GTA Chinatown wars on the DS so I'm waiting till GTA V come out to the Switch head ass :mjlol: