PS4 Controller help

morris

Superstar
Daps
Been watching many YouTube videos but cannot seem to get the PS4 controller to charge (no light when I connect it to the PS4; also tried a wall charger but nothing). I have tried numerous USB cables including the ones that worked int he past.

Weird thing is I can turn it on with the PS4 controller but then turns white. Message keeps popping up saying DualShock disconnected charge the battery over and over, etc.

And I can use it little by little by pushing the PS button but literally BLUE light comes on for a second or two max, then no light at all.

Is the battery dead or am I missing something simple?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Been watching many YouTube videos but cannot seem to get the PS4 controller to charge (no light when I connect it to the PS4; also tried a wall charger but nothing). I have tried numerous USB cables including the ones that worked int he past.

Weird thing is I can turn it on with the PS4 controller but then turns white. Message keeps popping up saying DualShock disconnected charge the battery over and over, etc.

And I can use it little by little by pushing the PS button but literally BLUE light comes on for a second or two max, then no light at all.

Is the battery dead or am I missing something simple?

buy a new one :ufdup:

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Might need to be reset:ohhh:

theres a button behind the controller you need a toothpick to hit it once you do hit the PS button

:ufdup:only use sony approved cords

morris

Superstar
Daps
Might need to be reset:ohhh:

theres a button behind the controller you need a toothpick to hit it once you do hit the PS button

:ufdup:only use sony approved cords
Did that as well. Used all the USB cords I could find. Unplugged the PS, etc. I think it may be the battery.

But I'm not about to spend two more hours trying to fix something that I can't.