Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Just got this email:

EwdDBf3XAAEfCyZ

Don't understand why.

I didn't use them much but I always like checking in every now and then for updates on games I'm following.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Wtf is communities?
It's a group feature. I liked it. Didn't use it much but I like the feature still. It was a good way for people who play games that aren't very popular to get up with each other.

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm told its because the feature was being abused. You had too many griefers and trolls who would use PS Communities to follow people or groups around from session to session just to harass them and ruin the vibe. I guess Playstation doesnt wanna deal with it especially if its not even being used that much...

Its unfortunate i guess. I never used it either but I thought it was convenient to have. If you cop a game that none of youre friends play, its a quick and easy way to just link up with a group that matches your playstyle or are into what you're into, without having to leave your dashboard.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just got this email:

EwdDBf3XAAEfCyZ

Don't understand why.

I didn't use them much but I always like checking in every now and then for updates on games I'm following.

I thought that last sentence was going to end like

“However you will still be able to stay connected and enjoy messaging features and more on your new PS5. Click here to purchase.”

:mjgrin:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Only really used it with Destiny a few times, but that was terrible.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Oh well never heard of it until now. Since I got my PS5 last month I'm thinking about taking the 4TB hard drive out my PS4 and re-installing the original one it came with and turning it back in to GS for store credit around summertime.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
shyt is worthless. Same with the clubs on Xbox. Discords been killed them