PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:usure: @PS4

Worry about ya home turf before worrying about us over here :ufdup:

:wow: :uFURIOUS: like a muthafukka :heh:
Look assclown, first off. You seem to be new to GTA. Lots of people just like to fukk around and battle the feds
So there are "cheats" that let you have unlimited ammo, weapons, refill energy, vehicles/etc.
Thats what this video "appeared" to be.

2ndly and more importantly, that isn't ONLINE which is what my video showcases. Now you don't even need jailbroken PS3's to run hacked code :damn:
Who is gonna stop you on PS3? They don't have the fukkin keys, how many times do I have to repeat myself before you actually get it :dwillhuh:
On Xbox, nikkaz gettin booted for good, console banned for doing shyt like that.
Its detectable if someone uses altered code over XBL, thats the beauty of the "pay-wall" service
Don't worry, you gonna pay for PS4 online. Whatever the fukk that ends up being :pachaha:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
:wow: :uFURIOUS: like a muthafukka :heh:
Look assclown, first off. You seem to be new to GTA. Lots of people just like to fukk around and battle the feds
So there are "cheats" that let you have unlimited ammo, weapons, refill energy, vehicles/etc.
Thats what this video "appeared" to be.

2ndly and more importantly, that isn't ONLINE which is what my video showcases. Now you don't even need jailbroken PS3's to run hacked code :damn:
Who is gonna stop you on PS3? They don't have the fukkin keys, how many times do I have to repeat myself before you actually get it :dwillhuh:
On Xbox, nikkaz gettin booted for good, console banned for doing shyt like that.
Its detectable if someone uses altered code over XBL, thats the beauty of the "pay-wall" service
Don't worry, you gonna pay for PS4 online. Whatever the fukk that ends up being :pachaha:

So your video showcases GTA 5 Online which isn't up and running until October 1st? :patrice:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Lol at this nikka Tryna say this dude is using cheats in the video

No nikka, he's hacking. And if he's doing that this early imagine what's going down online :bryan:

:uFURIOUS:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So your video showcases GTA 5 Online which isn't up and running until October 1st? :patrice:
ALL ONLINE GAMES ON PSN ARE OPEN TO HACKERS BRUH
http://www.ps3hax.net/2012/10/ps3-master-key-leaked-online-master-lost-his-keys/
It doesn't matter when a game comes out, its going down on PSN because of the link I posted
This info was well known since October of last year, but nobody wanted to listen to me

^^^ All the newest AAA titles are plagued ^^^
And whats worse, even before the keys were "I'd say sony leaked it" sony did NOTHING to stop them :whew:
People claiming they never seen it? :rudy:
Meanwhile Infinity Ward claims that every COD game has been UNPLAYABLE on PS3 all this gen
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/17/ps3-hackers-make-modern-warfare-2-unplayable-infinity-ward-ca/
SEE THAT THERE, YOU nikkaZ COLLECTIVELY HAVE BEEN LYING TO YOURSELVES FOR YEARS :laff:
Lol at this nikka Tryna say this dude is using cheats in the video

No nikka, he's hacking. And if he's doing that this early imagine what's going down online :bryan:

:uFURIOUS:
I pay for XBL, you make fun that I have to pay for it.
You still laughing? Cuz from over here, all I see is you and your crew crying like bytches
I'm not making shyt up, you are. You are actually satisfied with seeing Xbox videos, regardless if they work or not. As long as someone makes a video? You tell yourself PSN is not as bad as it really is :wow:

Reason why you could NEVER call me a stan, I actually use common ghat damn sense :manny:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
ALL ONLINE GAMES ON PSN ARE OPEN TO HACKERS BRUH
http://www.ps3hax.net/2012/10/ps3-master-key-leaked-online-master-lost-his-keys/
It doesn't matter when a game comes out, its going down on PSN because of the link I posted
This info was well known since October of last year, but nobody wanted to listen to me

^^^ All the newest AAA titles are plagued ^^^
And whats worse, even before the keys were "I'd say sony leaked it" sony did NOTHING to stop them :whew:
People claiming they never seen it? :rudy:
Meanwhile Infinity Ward claims that every COD game has been UNPLAYABLE on PS3 all this gen
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/17/ps3-hackers-make-modern-warfare-2-unplayable-infinity-ward-ca/
SEE THAT THERE, YOU nikkaZ COLLECTIVELY HAVE BEEN LYING TO YOURSELVES FOR YEARS :laff:

I pay for XBL, you make fun that I have to pay for it.
You still laughing? Cuz from over here, all I see is you and your crew crying like bytches
I'm not making shyt up, you are. You are actually satisfied with seeing Xbox videos, regardless if they work or not. As long as someone makes a video? You tell yourself PSN is not as bad as it really is :wow:

Reason why you could NEVER call me a stan, I actually use common ghat damn sense :manny:

Hands up if you've ever once seen a hacker online while gaming on PSN @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde @DexterMorgan @Jax
:uFURIOUS: common sense would tell you that hackers are already fukking with GTA V on 360 so you're fukked once online starts :umad:
I've played every cod online a LOT except world at war and MW3 and can say I've never once seen a hacker. So just like 360, they may be out there, but if they're running around fukking with games from 5 years ago, who cares :umad:

360 hackers fukking with a game that dropped 3 days ago :deadmanny:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hands up if you've ever once seen a hacker online while gaming on PSN @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde @DexterMorgan @Jax
:uFURIOUS: common sense would tell you that hackers are already fukking with GTA V on 360 so you're fukked once online starts :umad:
I've played every cod online a LOT except world at war and MW3 and can say I've never once seen a hacker. So just like 360, they may be out there, but if they're running around fukking with games from 5 years ago, who cares :umad:

no one takes Corndog seriously....just laugh at him and keep it movin...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

I can answer that question for you. EVERY SINGLE GAME OF UNCHARTED 2 WE DEALT WITH HACKERS
Most of the time, your 3cepts would just ignore it and blistfully lose :wtf:
I talked about it, they downplayed it. But Uncharted lets you record the matches you played in, I saved it, saw how nikkaz was going under the levels and beasting out. They all see it, all are aware of it
Its fitting that he then replies after you saying "No one takes me serious" like if I'm joking?
Like if I'm lying? :bryan:

Infinity Ward saying the game is unplayable, you then turn around and go "Did anybody see it" :laff:
I guess nobody plays COD, or all of you somehow missed it? THATS CUZ YOU nikkaZ DON'T PLAY THE GAMES YOU STAN :dead:
Or you be running around, getting merked. Then you don't think twice about the fact the guy you was playing against is invincible. Regardless, its documented. You can't TALK YOUR WAY AROUND IT

But if you want something more recent, Like say Black Ops 2?

Playstation Forums http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29320909/black-ops-2-unplayable-multiplayer-50-of-the-time
TreyArch investigating PS3 version of BO2 with sony :laff:
http://n4g.com/news/1121509/black-o...ms-treyarch-investigating-with-sony#c-7021533

Most popular game on consoles, unplayable on PS3. Nobody seems to care, you all say "I didn't notice it"
Thats because you don't play games on PS3 :wow:
:beli:
He won't answer you breh breh.
He didn't ask a question, breh

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I've never encountered a hacker in my time with TLOU online. I seen a hacker one or two times in both UC2 and 3. A hacker in one or two matches out of the hundreds of matches I've played is in no shape "unplayable" to me. I believe I've ran into hackers a few times on Gears of War 3 online though.