PS+ July 2024 lineup

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
738a63af98a7e1e7d0316517530b67ba21ab821e.jpg
Awewww shiznite, it's that time to bask in the glory of the lawd:blessed:

Look at this lineup. Not too shabby fellas, not too shabby indeed. Look at remnant 2 in the middle as the featured title. It's a good game, you nikkaz eating top shelf leftovers nah mean :hhh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
No More Heroes 3. Good lookin out

:ehh:
I had it on my HDD for months and just erased it two days ago to make room for kunitsu and flintlock :hhh:
Remnant 2 is good, though. :blessed:
So was part 1, so was Ashen. Did you play all of those games?
Dope month, thanks OP. :myman:
Well it's funny you guys are so positive about games that been in Gamepass for like a year. You 3 specifically routinely claim Gamepass is trash yet here you are calling games that was never more than B titles on Gamepass as GREAT, DOPE, GOOD LOOKING OUT!!!

Sea of Thieves and grounded was laughed out of this forum years ago, then 2024 comes and those same games are outselling helldivers 2

Do you guys keep things MANDATORY much?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I had it on my HDD for months and just erased it two days ago to make room for kunitsu and flintlock :hhh:

So was part 1, so was Ashen. Did you play all of those games?

Well it's funny you guys are so positive about games that been in Gamepass for like a year. You 3 specifically routinely claim Gamepass is trash yet here you are calling games that was never more than B titles on Gamepass as GREAT, DOPE, GOOD LOOKING OUT!!!

Sea of Thieves and grounded was laughed out of this forum years ago, then 2024 comes and those same games are outselling helldivers 2

Do you guys keep things MANDATORY much?
:mjlol:

Fukk Sea of Thieves

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Then you know most gamers passed on those games. Gamepass brings great games like these to the masses. It's ok for Sony is impossible because Gamepass is ass. Or :sas2:

Anyways, because of my son I'm buying shyt left and right these days
Stannery on Pause,
I got a bunch of kids that love all types of games on all systems, so I can actually say I've played and playing a lot. :blessed:
All while being married. It's a lot of work trying to get in time these days to play anything, to be honest.

Anyway
Gamepass is ASS

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Stannery on Pause,
I got a bunch of kids
t
hat love all types of games on all systems, so I can actually say I've played and playing a lot. :blessed:
All while being married. It's a lot of work trying to get in time these days to play anything, to be honest.

Anyway
Gamepass is ASS
Knew I struck a chord and it's a-minor

I'm leaving crocs under your bed :youngsabo: