PS+Games for October. Indie station 4 is for the gamers

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
e brutally difficult platformer, one heart-warming, coming-of-age story. This month’s PS Plus lineup has a great mix of flavors and you’ve come to the right place for the details! Starting on the first Tuesday of the month, a new lineup of free games comes to PlayStation Plus members, including Super Meat Boy and Broken Age on PS4.

Super Meat Boy will challenge even the most devoted platforming players with teeth-grinding levels, insane obstacles, horrible traps, and smiling chunks of meat. Yum! Can you stand against the gory onslaught of near-impossible tasks in Super Meat Boy? You’ll find out soon enough…

Become a PlayStation Plus member
If that’s a little too intense, why not point and click at things, instead? Broken Age is joining the PS Plus lineup, too! In it, guide two teenagers through strangely similar circumstances but on two different worlds. With a gorgeous soundtrack and award-winning cast, Broken Age is perfect for gamers that grew up with the adventure genre. Or people that just want to hear some jokes. Jokes are always good.

Last thing! Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition will no longer be available as a free download for Plus members starting on October 6th, 2015. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, be sure to go to PlayStation Store now before October 6th!

For the full PlayStation Plus lineup this month, check the official page on PlayStation.com.

Before you go, we want your feedback! Please leave us a comment below and tell us what you think of the lineup. Thank you for stopping by.

Let's stony know what you think about this great lineup brehs

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Wait so what's the other games? If it's the same as europe then terrible

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
They'll usually drop something decent every 3 or 4 months.

Rocket League was the last one I gave a shyt about.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Gahbage. And Im usually pretty nice about the PS+ monthly lineups. Like I mean seriously, who at this point hasn't played Super Meat Boy.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Meanwhile Xbox1 has been knocked out of the Amazon best-selling video games top 100 list. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED, X1 SALES ARE BAD! Can't wait for September NPD. PS4 gonna mop the floor with xflop1 this holiday season:blessed:

Edit: Now to get back on topic here, clearly Sony would prefer to spend less giving us PS+ games this gen. We got kick ass AAA plus games on PS3 because that's the only way they could get dat online revenue, PSN was not on par with Live then sohh they didn't want to charge to play online, but Sony does have to pay devs/publishers for every download of a Plus game. Now Plus is needed for online multiplayer on PS4, they are just doing indie Plus games now for better profit margins. I'm ok with this, business is business:yeshrug:

Last edited:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Wow super meat boy not only sound homo af but it comes with graphics gameboy color could do.. The other game id give. Try

I don't understand why they can't give us kill zone for free.. Or infamous.. Or AC pirates.. No one is going out to game stop asking for that "new kill zone game" they not making any more money from it its done.. Just make it free and put out a new dlc pack with it that will drive more bread than. What they getting now if they even getting anything at all

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I don't understand why they can't give us kill zone for free.. Or infamous.. Or AC pirates.. No one is going out to game stop asking for that "new kill zone game" they not making any more money from it its done.. Just make it free and put out a new dlc pack with it that will drive more bread than. What they getting now if they even getting anything at all

nikka said Assassin's Creed Pirates :dead:

I think we'll get KZ and Infamous early next year.