Prove Your Life is Worse than Mine (FINAL UPDATE: Official Smiley Added)

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Update on page 4
Another update page 12
The Prada Purse - page 13

So it's a beautiful day in sunny Florida, and I am currently by myself. I would love to play basketball, but unfortunately I sprained my wrist playing the other day. Apparently as a 29-year-old, I can't go as hard as these youngins on the court.

QfGwBdZ.jpg

So I'm driving by myself, just left the comic book shop and they were all out of the book that I wanted. Now I'm bored out of my mind.

rCEAmd8.jpg

As you can see I haven't shaved in days. My hairline is LeBron status. And if you looked at my sideburns you'd think I was morphing into a Hasidic Jew.

:troll:

hatbig.jpg

So I decided, for the first time in my life, that id go so a movie by myself. That's how much of a bottom I've hit. All of my friends have already seen Batman vs. Superman, so I'm seeing it myself, even though they all said it sucked. I guess I just want to be miserable.

OgYZ88K.jpg

And here I am now. Currently sitting in a theater with like 4 other people. I'll probably post about how bad it is while I'm watching because I'm a lowlife and I text in movie theaters. Not like I'll be pissing too many people off. I'm basically alone here.

VyfRrHq.jpg

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Last edited:

tater

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was mediocre...should have went to see clover field.

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
x-men Apocalypse I got high hopes for

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was gonna go see it myself later too. Lemme know how it is.

I mean the scale of the movie is pretty epic. There are some problems with how it flowed. Kind of choppy at times. Jumping all over the place.

The action is great of course. Definitely sets the table for the next big DC movie though. I won't spoil anything about that.

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brandon FL :lolbron:

Yeah I live in South Tampa, but the comic book shop I go to for 25% off is in Brandon. This town makes me even more depressed.

It's really sad, my life.

I give the movie 7.5/10

I give my life 2/10 only because I don't have cancer.