Prove me wrong or your father wears a thong: Where lying is MANDATORY!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And welcome to another edition of WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!

With things like E3 already won by the Greenerside, I've seen nothing but salty comments about how Xbox will just show off a bunch of multiplats.

Well any exclusive these same fools deem unworthy :mjlol: Halo 5 is better than any ps FPS...ever :sitdown: yet that's not good enough. Cuphead 2 drops next month but who cares.

So thenI got to thinking, I said self.. Sony fanboys actually only really care about multiplats that's why they don't care about Xbox exclusives :ohhh:

Looking at data, it's come to my attention that Sony has gone out of its way to hide basic information :krs: what are the most played games on the ps4? Ask for Xbox and the answer comes quickly, the Xbox store also tells you Which games are most played, which sold the most that week/etc.

Every PlayStation list I found was dominated by multiplats tho :dame:
And the best place to play multiplats is on Xbox, so you see why they make the info hard to find :wow: Sony gamers, what is the most played ps4 games of 2019? Prove me wrong...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
That was the reaction I was hoping for :russ:

Then after that... The subject is too real to be denied, every part of it. That's why the usuals would rather talk about other things, so would Sony.

What are the most played games on the PlayStation 4 in 2019 So far :banderas:

Then realize it's not just January 2019, it's every month. Most Sony gamers would prefer an Xbox one X but are too loyal to leave for greener pastures (Tru Story)

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Multiplats wise, he’s not wrong :manny:
The one x is the best spot to play multi plats if you care about getting the best graphical quality out of a system. When the PS4 was king on the block graphics wise we never let up on flaunting it :yeshrug:
Can’t be a hypocrite.
still, fukk Xbox :umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Multiplats wise, he’s not wrong :manny:
The one x is the best spot to play multi plats if you care about getting the best graphical quality out of a system. When the PS4 was king on the block graphics wise we never let up on flaunting it :yeshrug:
Can’t be a hypocrite.
still, fukk Xbox :umad:
What games are you playing right now, multiplats? Receipts can be acquired...