Protein From Peanuts

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I've been eating peanuts straight out the shell. It's become an addiction. I heard peanuts are a good source of protein but they're also fatty right? Are they coo or nah brehs?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Fat is good for you. Don't fall for the media brainwash about fat. The only issue with Peanuts is the omega 3/6 ratio is too high of a gap. You need to balance it out.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Fat is good for you. Don't fall for the media brainwash about fat. The only issue with Peanuts is the omega 3/6 ratio is too high of a gap. You need to balance it out. Also v
Expound bruh. Balance it out how? And what media brainwash about fat?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Expound bruh. Balance it out how? And what media brainwash about fat?

The media makes fat out as something to avoid and somethings that dangerous. The opposite is true. It's dangerous not to get enough fat in your diet; you'll get further with fat than you will with protein. Second of all, balance the Omega-3/6 ratio out. Peanuts have too much Omega 6 and little to no 3. A fukk ton.

Total Omega-3 fatty acids
mg

Total Omega-6 fatty acids
mg

Also, be wary of iron and vitamin e which is great, but come with an energy caution if you have too much. Walnuts don't taste as good but it's an excellent 1-4 ratio. Make sure you try to balance out the lack of 3 eating a lot of peanuts.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
The media makes fat out as something to avoid and somethings that dangerous. The opposite is true. It's dangerous not to get enough fat in your diet; you'll get further with fat than you will with protein. Second of all, balance the Omega-3/6 ratio out. Peanuts have too much Omega 6 and little to no 3. A fukk ton.

Total Omega-3 fatty acids
mg

Total Omega-6 fatty acids
mg

Also, be wary of iron and vitamin e which is great, but come with an energy caution if you have too much. Walnuts don't taste as good but it's an excellent 1-4 ratio. Make sure you try to balance out the lack of 3 eating a lot of peanuts.
Honestly I think my diet is all out of whack. I'm on a mostly protein diet. I try to avoid carbs and I work out 5 days a week which includes weights and cardio 5 days a week. I may eat bread once a week at the most. I try to consume less than 1900 calories a day and I burn at least 600 calories from cardio alone every time I work out a day yet I've still been gaining weight which has me like :what: I'm trying to cut right now and my only real eating vice is peanuts and protein bars. I need a nutritionist like a mufukka.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I think my diet is all out of whack. I'm on a mostly protein diet. I try to avoid carbs and I work out 5 days a week which includes weights and cardio 5 days a week. I may eat bread once a week at the most. I try to consume less than 1900 calories a day and I burn at least 600 calories from cardio alone every time I work out a day yet I've still been gaining weight which has me like :what: I'm trying to cut right now and my only real eating vice is peanuts and protein bars. I need a nutritionist like a mufukka.

You probably eat it because you need it. Like you said, you do cardio AND weight training. You're body is telling you it needs the extra fat. I guess you're burning off the excess Omega's but still be careful. It's obvious you're eating for the fat content. Protein bars have so much shyt in it of course you're gaining weight, but you probably think you're only consuming 1900 when you aren't. A cup of peanuts is 850 calories alone, and the average guy can eat a cup of peanuts like nothing, especially if it comes without the shell. Go in your kitchen and verify how much a cup is-- it's not that much at all. If your eating peanuts in excess you are not on a protein diet; peanuts are 71% pure fat.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You probably eat it because you need it. Like you said, you do cardio AND weight training. You're body is telling you it needs the extra fat. I guess you're burning off the excess Omega's but still be careful. It's obvious you're eating for the fat content. Protein bars have so much shyt in it of course you're gaining weight, but you probably think you're only consuming 1900 when you aren't. A cup of peanuts is 850 calories alone, and the average guy can eat a cup of peanuts like nothing, especially if it comes without the shell. Go in your kitchen and verify how much a cup is-- it's not that much at all.
Truth be told I was eating 3/4 of a bag of peanuts a day with my post workout protein shake. I had no idea they had that many calories :snoop:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Truth be told I was eating 3/4 of a bag of peanuts a day with my post workout protein shake. I had no idea they had that many calories :snoop:

A store bag of peanuts is like a cup each. LOL! That's like 3000 just right there. That's probably where you're energy is coming from, but why are you trying to lose weight? eating 1900 sounds like a cut.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I want less body fat.

Then calories in have to be less than calories out

Gotta go up on low calorie high volume foods. When I cut I usually had a big ass salad for dinner. Big 12" bowl full of salad and grilled chicken was like 300kcal.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America