Prospect - '99 Live (From the Terror Squad album)

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
TERROR SQUAD: 3. '99 Live - YouTube

Damn, dude destroyed this beat. And Alchemist made that beat, classic sh!t. That's why he's one of the best.

But yeah, its prospect alone in this track and he beasts it. Back then when they were all writing with Pun, his skills rubbed off on the rest of TS. Terror Squad The Album is proof of that.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Fat Joe - Bring It On (Alchemist Production) (1999) [HQ] - YouTube

thats the other joint he did on this album, i actually have The Lox over this and they KILL it. ill upload it when i get home

:yes:

One of the best beats on that album and one of my favorite Alchemist beats period. Fat Joe killed it lyrically as well. He spit a lot better than usual. It has to be one of his best tracks. Everyone on that album outdid themselves. That's why I say Pun's greatness was rubbing off on the whole squad. Everyone stepped their game up for that album.

And I'm listening to the original Tubular Bells right now. I like how Alchemist flipped the sample. 99 Live has always been a hot beat anyway.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
This was my shyt. Prospect was my favorite TS member outside Pun and Joe and he used to kill everything. I wish them nikkaz wasn't so lazy