PROOF OF FRANCE BEHIND BOKO HARAM AND SAHEL JIHADISTS FINALLY IN THE MSM!

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some years back I had a thread proving Jean-Fraude's slimy hands all over BH supplying money and weapons via helicopter one of which actually crashllanded in Cameroon late 2015 whereupon the flyguys set it alight to destroy the evidence. I can't find it now but there's even more info this time in the MSM not small French language African websites.
Here's the Burkinabe defmin speaking to the Mail&Guardian,one of the largest English dailies in RSA on the string pullers behind the Sahel ISIS:

“I think there’s a big business behind all these things, that has little to do with religious motivations. These people have a lot of money to recruit youth, to pay them, to pay their families. The Sahel is a big trafficking zone. The traffickers sell cheap cigarettes. They arrive in Benin, or Togo. They go through Burkina Faso or maybe Niger. Then it goes through the desert zone of Mali. Actually the Algerian generals are complicit in this trafficking. Then it goes to Europe…this same network is being used by the drug dealers of Latin America.”
I question France’s motives, says Burkina Faso’s defence minister

How many of you think local Woodabe herders of the Sahel,the poorest places on EARTH,organised all the logistical and smuggling networks? These guys:

images

Fyi,Chad,Burkina Faso,the CAR,Niger and Mali are overflowing with oil,uranium and gold yet are poor even by African standards!.

sahel_figure.jpg

“They’ve got maybe 4 000 men in the region, they have all the military and technological resources, so I’m surprised they haven’t been able to eradicate this band of terrorists. We ask ourselves a lot questions: if they really wanted to, they could have beaten them, so do they have another agenda?”

451px-Saharan_Africa_regions_map.png

This region has always been critical to France as Chirac himself once said:

images

Last week the Naij army dropped the expulsion hammer on a French NGO in Maiduguri,the epicentre of BH.

The Nigerian Army shut down the offices of a humanitarian aid group Action Against Hunger (ACF) in the restive northeast, accusing it of “aiding and abetting terrorists,” in a move the charity said endangered humanitarian assistance to millions of people.

In a release posted on Facebook on Thursday evening, the army’s command in the northeast said the Paris-based NGO “has been declared persona nan [sic] grata for aiding Boko Haram Terrorists/Islamic State West Africa by supplying them food and drugs” despite warnings from the military.

https://thedefensepost.com/2019/09/20/nigeria-army-shuts-acf-boko-haram-iswap/

The naive and innocent Negroes,of whom there are still many even here on this forum will now hopefully see how the world works! I knew from the get go the West was involved,specifically France.