Prom, Was it everything you hoped for?

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
It's about that time so long story short.. I graduated from HS in like Feb, (05) and I was kicked off premises or any school function after I completed my credits.. Wasn't allowed to go. I got some puss that night but I wasn't able to live the experience. I hear some good stories but it's normally like drunk and dumb shyt like that.. I was doing all that my freshman year, hence the reason they rushed me out the school :ehh: But what was your prom experience like? Was it everything you hoped for?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I loved it. Partied at school for a couple hours, left prom with my date and blew her back out, chilled with my boys & date, didn't get home 'till 8 the next morning :laugh: One of the most memorable times I've had. I know a lot of people don't care too much for it, but Prom was worth attending to me.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Junior prom my peeps went outta town that weekend. :gladbron:

I threw a party that lasted from Friday til Sunday. :dj2:

Didn't go to Senior prom. I was in Norph Cakalaki for my big bro's college graduation. Clubbin w/ new college chicks > some formal shyt w/ peeps I was way past tired of seeing by then.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I been to all the homecoming dances, two proms, & I think they had one year an additional Spring dance for the hell of it, and between them times I think only 4 women danced with me. :merchant:

:wtb:

Man, Fukk Prom :mad:

YBE

Banned
Daps
damn right. spring 2006. i came in the country club looking like Taye Diggs circa 1999 :wow:

When-To-Wear-White-Dinner-Jacket.jpg

rocked the white on white. velvet rose on the lapel. my girl rocked a sexy velvet rose colored dress. it was one of those nights where everything was just right. i thought i was gonna marry that ho as romantic as that shyt was :to:. they was playing all that syrupy sweet shyt (p*ssycat Dolls - Stickwitu, Jagged Edge - Good Luck Charm, etc.) then the whole place got ratchet once Back That Ass Up came on :laugh:. shyt was over around 11, i think. the school had an afterprom party. we chilled there until 2am, then we went to the after-after prom party :lolbron:.

i went to 3 proms though.

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The one thing that did piss me off is not being able to get dressed up... As a matter of fact, I think I was at the bar that night w/ a three piece suit on lol I feel like I grew up way too fast. :sadbron: