Project Spellbound by fromsoftware. 2025?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Some New Info on Spellbound
Firstly, the image I have added is indeed from Project Spellbound (Spellbound is a project name I do not know the definitive name of the game yet.)

Secondly I am not the person who have posted the leak on *****.

Now I would like to tell some info that I know that either differed from that leak or some stuff the person has not talked about. Now I want to first talk about what the poster on ***** mentioned.

1. ⁠I have not seen any indication of a character creator in the game and far as I know the person in my image has been the only playable character and I am leaning towards this game having a set protagonist. That being said I have never seen the player character speak.
2. ⁠I also have not seen any indication of any multiplayer modes however, I think multiplayer might still be in the game.
3. ⁠While it is true that the earliest this game might be revealed is at TGA 2023 I am currently heavily leaning towards the game being shown at around June 2024 instead.
4. ⁠I think the poster on ***** has exaggerated the size of the game a little bit but he is definitely correct about how the map outlay is. One big main dungeon in the center of the map and a smaller open world surrounding it. And as they have said the game is smaller than Elden Ring. I would say that it is roughly two thirds the size of Elden Ring.
5. ⁠The poster on ***** has claimed that there are underwater areas and that the player can swim. I haven't seen anything relating to those but there is a lot of emphasis to the sea/ocean in the game.

Now I want to talk about things that the poster on ***** has not mentioned and maybe add further detail to what they have said.

1. ⁠The city in which the game takes place in is called either "Kenraith" or "Genraith". The city has a very 18th century European imperial capital vibe to it as the poster has suggested. The city is just filled with palaces, towers, castles it feels like it's the capital of a flourishing empire and it is in no way a decrepit abandoned place. It does not have that post apocalyptic vibe that a lot of From Software games do.
2. ⁠The city itself is by the sea and it is divided into circular wards that are separated by water channels.
3. ⁠The lantern/gas lamp the player character is holding has some sort of gameplay mechanic where it shows hidden items or areas/illusionary walls however I am not yet clear on how it exactly works and what other uses it has but it does seem like a major gameplay mechanic.
4. ⁠Spells do not require staves or wands to cast. The player character just equips spells and casts spells with their hands.
5. ⁠Spells can be dual wielded, and you can wield a melee weapon with your right hand and spell with the left hand. When you dual wield a spell its moveset changes and it becomes more powerful. I do not know if you can dual wield melee weapons however, I am inclined to believe that you can.
6. ⁠The melee weapon types I have seen are: Swords, Greatswords, Axes, Scythes, Maces, Halberds, Spears.
7. ⁠Almost all of the weapons I have seen had a second moveset where they transformed and had magical attacks.
8. ⁠Customising your clothing is very in depth. You can change the fabric color and pattern.
9. ⁠You can also add gameplay changing customisations to your clothing. One prominent example is that you can make yourself hover above the air slightly by customising your clothing. This also changes how you dodge. Another one makes you clothing emit water making you immune to any fire damage. Another one makes you emit a purplish blue smoke however I do not know what this does.