Project: Mara Ninja Theory new game for Xbox Series X

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This shyt look photo realistic sheesh....

Ninja Theory seem like they been on a roll in development since being purchased by Microsoft

Project: Mara will be a real-world and grounded representation of mental terror. Based on real lived experience accounts and in-depth research, our aim is to recreate the horrors of the mind as accurately and realistically as possible. Project: Mara will be an experimental title and a showcase of what could become a new storytelling medium.

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
is this a different project than hellblade?
These dudes seem to only do schizophrenic type games.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
‘Yes entirely different from their description and short docu video they want to create a new genre it seem
Sounds good but this is xbox, some people might be able to play it on PC so im not really interested

Besides, i can play it at a resolution similar to a launch 360 on my "gaming PC" if i really cared. Now where are the games sir, i need something to hold me down until God of spiderman releases :francis:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds good but this is xbox, some people might be able to play it on PC so im not really interested

Besides, i can play it at a resolution similar to a launch 360 on my "gaming PC" if i really cared. Now where are the games sir, i need something to hold me down until God of spiderman releases :francis:
Dude, seriously get some help.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ninja theory a garbage dev
I’ve played two of their games; Heavenly sword on PS3 which was terrible and that garbage devil may cry game. Hopefully with Microsoft money, they can get some quality talent and make good games.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real:

ELorna1WkAA7RGc

Game:

3RtI2JR.jpg