bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
83 is definitely what I had in mind when I played the demo. It was great to me. I'll wait for a sale though as I'm still balls deep in Rebirth(67 hours in chp 11.) and I bought P3 Reload a month ago and haven't started it. I'll probably cop this sometime in May/early June(but damn SMT V comes out :mindblown:)
Yeah, I got Spidey 2,rebirth, cyberpunk,star wars and 13 sentinels on rotation..truth be told if I felt like it could finish Spidey 2 this weekend tha game is hella short smh.

Still am coping next Friday for sure

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still ain’t finished ff7. NBA playoffs lowkey distracted me. Now I went and pre ordered this and it’s coming out Friday lol smh :snoop:

That's why I will wait in May to buy Stellar Blade because I haven't finished Rise of the Ronin and FF7 Rebirth, Prince of Persia and Phantom Liberty, crazy backlog. Also, there's no game in May so that's why I decide to buy Stellar Blade in late May, I hope I keep my words together.

Flexington

All Star
Daps

Stellar Blade PS5 - Digital Foundry Tech Review - An Ultra-Polished Action Game​

Quick summary
  • Made in Unreal Engine 4, uses all the typical UE4 features, no RT
  • Shows good restraint to maintain image quality and performance
  • HDR support, but doesn't use PS5 system level calibration
  • "Extremely smooth", no loading stutter unlike other UE4 games like Jedi Survivor
  • Loading times of a few seconds
  • 3 graphics modes
    • Quality is mostly native 4K 30FPS, with dynamic res drops sometimes
    • Performance 1440p 60FPS, with dynamic res drops sometimes
    • Balanced is 1080p-1440p 60FPS, but with upscaling to 4K.
  • Framerate in performance mode is basically perfect 60FPS, quality properly frame-paced 30FPS, balanced runs in 50-60FPS and is a great fit for VRR displays.

Balanced it is. Thank you VRR :ehh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I did balanced also, if you have a set with VRR its a no brainer
Yeah, Sony been doing good for us VRR owners with their balanced modes. And this still staying in the 50-60 fps range within it while looking this good and at 1440P is.....Stellar work...for the Stellar Blade.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Stellar Blade PS5 - Digital Foundry Tech Review - An Ultra-Polished Action Game​

Quick summary
  • Made in Unreal Engine 4, uses all the typical UE4 features, no RT
  • Shows good restraint to maintain image quality and performance
  • HDR support, but doesn't use PS5 system level calibration
  • "Extremely smooth", no loading stutter unlike other UE4 games like Jedi Survivor
  • Loading times of a few seconds
  • 3 graphics modes
    • Quality is mostly native 4K 30FPS, with dynamic res drops sometimes
    • Performance 1440p 60FPS, with dynamic res drops sometimes
    • Balanced is 1080p-1440p 60FPS, but with upscaling to 4K.
  • Framerate in performance mode is basically perfect 60FPS, quality properly frame-paced 30FPS, balanced runs in 50-60FPS and is a great fit for VRR displays.

Balanced mode it is :mjgrin: