Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
And let me go ahead and say it...them Resetera crackers finna be mad as shyt at this game :pachaha:

Gratuitous TnA without it being the sole focus, game looks great, plays great, and the story isn't a complete joke all while being backed up by their Sony overlords. Gonna be a mass genocide on that site come release date :heh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gonna be a mass genocide on that site come release date :heh:

giphy.gif

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Completed the demo, and it felt pretty good. The action seems to be counter base, so a lot of it is about countering with either dodge or parry. You can pull off some nice combos, and I can imagine crazy stuff can be pulled off once you unlock the skill trees. I am still unsure about the parry a bit because it felt it didn't hold much weight. For example you parry the attack, but doesn't fully stun the enemy. It results in you also having to time the follow up attack unless you have special stun available

The soundtrack sounded good so far, and the production seems well done. I had some issues with audio for voice acting felt a bit off with mixing, and voice acting seems just okay. I think i see some of the similarities people felt with Nier in this game, but combat wise this is much better, but I am a gut who didn't enjoy Nier's combat, but liked the setting and atmosphere for that game.. Also like Nier I can see Eve attract a lot of fans like 2B did for that game

I still need to wait reviews to see about the actual game, but demo felt right so far .

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just completed the demo. I actually enjoyed it , I wasn't mind blowing cause its the demo but it was fun to play especially fun learn how to parry. I can see the little comparisons to Sekiro when come to parry. Controls feel tight and responsive. Gameplay wise it feels better than NieR. This game is like you take some Nier and some Devil May Cry 5 and you mix them up in a pot with sprinkle a little Sekiro on top, you got Stellar Blade.

Def gonna pre-order day one, look forward to play full game.