The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This game looks fun. Main character is a baddie but it's not even that ridiculous.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don’t have an account there, just like to lurk and read reactions when I’m bored
A lonely dad lurking a LGBT gaming forum :francis:
Never played it :manny:
You missing out breh. It's called Dragon's Pawgma for a reason :whew:

N9Ldh7l.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Kim: The beginning of the game has a linear structure, but it still allows for a wide range of exploration. Once you enter the city of Zion, it becomes a semi-open world where you can freely explore. After that, you will go to another linear area, so we are mixing linear scenes and open world. We believe that users will enjoy a seamless and smooth experience without any interruptions.

Kim: First of all, I am influenced by a manga called Gunnm As for the game, NieR: Automata released in 2017 or so was shocking. The big discovery was that I could make games like this, and it gave me the opportunity to rediscover what kind of games I wanted to make. Other influences include games like SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE' and Bayonetta. Of course, sci-fi movies from the 80s and 90s, including ``Blade Runner,'' are also an inspiration.

Kim: Basically, the game is played by making full use of combos, but it's not just about attacking unilaterally; it's also important to read and react to the enemy's attacks. It is important to aim for a parry or just dodge, and then perform a combo right after that. As you improve, you will be able to enjoy very speedy attacks and defenses.

Kim: Stellar Blade has a very versatile number of combos. Depending on the situation, it will be important to decide which skill to use to defeat the enemy. There are also long-range weapons, so you can enjoy using a variety of weapons in TPS. There are also stages and dungeons where long-range weapons become important. I think the fusion of sword fighting action and TPS creates a unique play experience. It may sound like a complicated and difficult game because there are so many elements, but it also has a difficulty adjustment function, making it a game that can be enjoyed in many different ways. I think this is a work that will satisfy both those who are not good at action games and those who are actually good at it.

Kim: Boss battles are one of the most important contents in Stellar Blade. Each boss has a unique attack pattern, so it's not just a matter of guarding them. There are a variety of gimmicks available, so players can acquire various skills and use them to create opportunities. Depending on the situation, you may be able to interrupt the boss's skills and counterattack. I won't give a specific example because it would be a spoiler, but a lot of effort is put into the boss battles.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

“We thought that her body shape would be a good reference for the character that we were pursuing. But the face was created originally in-house – it’s just the body of the model that we scanned for the game. ...we wanted to come up with the most attractive looking body for the user, so this is why we made the decision to work with her.”

Resetera:

giphy.gif