Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:So called women and simps on era are mad. While female cosplayers are rubbing their hands together like birdman. Knowing they’re about to get a bag dressing as ol girl.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I said it was a massive improvement. Uncharted 1 was decent, uncharted 2 was a massive improvement on the ideas laid down in the first game. That's what I'm saying. I think this game will have ideas that fall flat but then they'll trim the fat for the sequel.

Also I'm tired of post apocalyptic games where the only people that survive are light skinned. So the next game should have other races in there. I'm going to wait for the reviews and will probably get this anyway.
I'm not thrilled about post apocalyptic premise typically either. As far as the characters' race in this instance tho, at least it ain't white folks. It's a first time development of this caliber for this Korean studio, so I would imagine they would make said first game with their own representation first, as we if reckon anyone first big outing to be, since you going to go with what you know first. The representation angle complaint needs to be shone on more establish publishing companies and studios for sure tho. And of course, need more diversity behind the scenes as well.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This is why we need to get black owned studios with AAA budgets. This is a Korean studio featuring Korean looking characters :yeshrug:

Maybe Ember Labs will bless us. Arkane Lyon also got it on lock
Exactly. Yeah, while I thought Kena was a good game, and novel of them to create something from a different culture, it still perplexed and vexed me a bit that they didn't choose to make something about black characters.