Pro-Gun vs Anti-Gun | Middle Ground

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This a pointless argument. People like to talk down to individuals who are anti-gun because this country by and large has a fetish for violence and could give a damn how that trickles down.

When this country allowed them babies in that town Sandy Hook, and nothing changed just for it to happen again in Uvalde any and all suggestions for reasonable gun control is just pissing in the wind.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I'm pro gun in most cases but dude sounded like an idiot.

Dude said, "against a terrain government"

Instead of tyrannical.
He was way too emotional and kept cutting everybody else off

Plus, the way he talked about having guns all through the house was a red flag :dahell:

I get dude got PTSD, but that kinda proves the other side's point :manny:

Owning hundreds of guns shouldn't be easy to do. Cause I'm sure he's knowledgeable and responsible but it leaves room for the wrong person to stockpile shyt for nefarious purposes

Needs some type of checks in place. Limits on the number of guns you can own? I dunno. But at the least something so folks won't buy up all the ammo :martin:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Plus, the way he talked about having guns all through the house was a red flag :dahell:

Owning hundreds of guns shouldn't be easy to do. Cause I'm sure he's knowledgeable and responsible but it leaves room for the wrong person to stockpile shyt for nefarious purposes

Needs some type of checks in place. Limits on the number of guns you can own? I dunno. But at the least something so folks won't buy up all the ammo :martin:

He literally just announced to people he's a lick

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
He literally just announced to people he's a lick
That man is unhinged and has weapons that could easily put down a large group with no problems.......he is definitely not a lick.......it's either inside job o ra trained group .......anything else is a bloodbath and him getting to live out a dream

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
That man is unhinged and has weapons that could easily put down a large group with no problems.......he is definitely not a lick.......it's either inside job o ra trained group .......anything else is a bloodbath and him getting to live out a dream

please. People like him get robbed and ransacked all the time

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps

Why stop at limiting guns?! The proposed actions they want to enact are more than enough already, they just know that allowing that to happen would remove guns out of the hands of their white brethren and disqualify a majority of their police attack force......it doesn't need to extend any further than that........limiting the amount of ownership then becomes precedent to use in the limiting of other things

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm very pro gun(own several of them), but I do admit there should probably be a limit on magazine capacity. No reason you need a 100 round magazine on your Glock 17 bro, honestly if you need more than 10 bullets (and 10 is pushing it) you were doing something you probably had no business doing in the first place. My personal carry gun is a Taurus 605, a 5 shot .357 revolver. Perfect for self defense, I don't need 100 rounds to stave off a robber or someone attacking me, usually once you pull the strap they gonna get the fukk once you pull it.