‘Priscilla’ | Official Teaser | A24 (Dir. by Sofia Coppola)

Daps
I’m pretty sure that’s the book she said Elvis never touched her again after she gave birth. They didn’t mention that in Elvis.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Is Priscila going to promote this? its based on her book.
I'm wondering because the family was behind the Elvis movie but have had a falling out since Lisa Marie died.

One Estate official who saw the film describes Coppla's writing and directing as "horrible," adding "It feels like a college movie. The set designs are just horrific, it's not what Graceland looks like."

Priscilla has a very different take ... she tells TMZ, "I am very excited to see the interpretation of my book by the masterful Sofia Coppola. She has such an extraordinary perspective and I have always been such an admirer of her work. I'm certain this movie will take everyone on an emotional journey."

Looks like we got our answer. :mjgrin:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Lol, I take it the Elvis estate hates the movie because it’ll portray him as the grooming pedophile that he was. Doubt Sofia won’t touch up on it.

Daps
Lol, I take it the Elvis estate hates the movie because it’ll portray him as the grooming pedophile that he was. Doubt Sofia won’t touch up on it.
She’s a feminist. Of course she will. Priscilla said he dressed her the way he wanted, and made her dye her hair black to look like him. Even his hair wasn’t black. It was blonde. He was very particular about appearance. I read up a lot on them when Elvis came out last summer.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

I just watched the movie. She was FOURTEEN when they met. I'll give Sofia credit; she didn't dance around Elvis grooming her at all.

45 minutes into the movie and she's still attending high school. No wonder the Elvis estate hate this portrayal of him.