Prime Samoa Joe would’ve had to fight me backstage

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
That’s how I feel every time I watch a RUSH match.

"FIRE HIM! HE NEARLY KILLED JUNGLE BOY! :damn:"

:laff:

He's got to be Top 3 in the business at exposing the 'in my day' old timers as the goofy rubes they are :mjlol: With that said:

• Call everyone 'perro'
  • *Raised fist taunt*
  • Beat every opponent's ass like they stole from you, while insulting your mother
  • Profit :blessed:

Also - shout out to Athena who got complained about for 'being stiff' in her match with Jody Threat. She parlayed that into a character who has just been washing the whole division for a year straight, and become arguably the best Women's champion out right now. :leon:

Last edited:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:picard: Looking back on it Prime Joe should have had a Roman Reigns Bloodline type run with the TNA Heavyweight Championship back in the day instead of that Jeff Jarrett reign of terror nonsense.... Prime Joe damn should have had a run in New Japan murdering everyone rolling with Suzuki-Gun.
TNA really f'd up by not making Joe the guy. Then that stupid Sting spot derailed his career. Joe really should've been much more because in his prime he was one of the best imo

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
TNA really f'd up by not making Joe the guy. Then that stupid Sting spot derailed his career. Joe really should've been much more because in his prime he was one of the best imo
I've always thought Joe should have left TNA way sooner than he did

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:picard: Looking back on it Prime Joe should have had a Roman Reigns Bloodline type run with the TNA Heavyweight Championship back in the day instead of that Jeff Jarrett reign of terror nonsense.... Prime Joe damn should have had a run in New Japan murdering everyone rolling with Suzuki-Gun.
Prime Joe is arguably a top ten-20 pro wrestler of the past 30 years no hyperbole. He would have thrived in any era.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What really stalled Joe in TNA was the signings of Christian and Kurt Angle.

They both had bigger brand and name identity so TNA could justify pushing them ahead of Joe.

Making Joe Kurt Angle first rivalry was a bad move, that should’ve been built up to. Then losing their first encounter