Prime Playlist: PinkPantheress reveals why her songs are so short

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Cliff notes?

And the answer was ?

short answer: experimenting. she feels like a song doesn't need a bridge. she said a song doesn't need to be longer than 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

"we don't need a repeat verse. we don't need to have a bridge. we don't need a long outro"

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
short answer: experimenting. she feels like a song doesn't need a bridge. she said a song doesn't need to be longer than 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

"we don't need a repeat verse. we don't need to have a bridge. we don't need a long outro"
Short form content is frying young games

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of SolaceāœŒ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox

That's fine. I personally love songs that have chiil wave-type outros, but as long as the 2Ā½ minute song is catchy and melodic, I'm fine with it.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
That's fine. I personally love songs that have chiil wave-type outros, but as long as the 2Ā½ minute song is catchy and melodic, I'm fine with it.

yeah, im neither here nor there with it.

i listen to the new shyt from time to time just to stay afloat with the times and to see if the music is any good