PreSurge pretty much saved me

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I've never really done a pre-workout before in the past, but man, the difference when you do is :ooh:

I never tried Jakkd, and I've heard it's maybe too extreme or leaves ppl too jittery, so this dude I know told me to try
PreSurgeUnleashedimage.jpg

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
NAPALM >>> ...imma beast in the gym on this, serious test surge. Dont ever take more than 1 scoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.musclewarfare.com/prod_napalm.html

The Most Explosive Workout Supplement for Scorching Intensity, Raging Energy, Pumps, Focus & Anabolic Support... Ever!
You soon too will "Love the smell of Napalm® in the morning"! It's an ultra hardcore formula and just one scoop will be as much power as most can handle. Mix it, Drink it and get ready for Warfare... It's designed with multiple scientific breakthrough technologies for massive gains! In fact, we can guarantee that you've never tried a pre-workout formula with so much raw power! It will not only put you into the zone for every workout, but it will help trigger MASSIVE PUMPS, powerful anabolic effects and hormone increases during training. The science is patent pending and is guaranteed to take you to a completely different level! It's NMDA™ enhanced, plus there's no creatine, no fillers, no fluff and no B.S. ... Just that baddest pre-workout formula ever made for training!

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Jack3d saved me too....Once I started I havent stopped working out....I hear presurge is niceeee

Posted from my mobile device using tapatalk2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch for fillers. They will end up making your body look like shyt. Jack3d has no fillers. All these pre workouts are about to be changed with the ban of 13d though

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Watch for fillers. They will end up making your body look like shyt. Jack3d has no fillers. All these pre workouts are about to be changed with the ban of 13d though

This

Jack3d is like 40% off at VS right now.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I was talking to the dude in VS and he said he doesnt know about a discontinuation, but he thinks they'll pull the 1.3. dimethylamylamine out of it.

The WADA has it on the banned substance list, and I read it can also make you test positive for methamphetamine.

Its already been pulled from the military exchanges.

He said he didnt know if the price cut had anything to do with that though :childplease: