President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not an indian though.

You are indian and ashamed off it, you aint black and you are not rich like you proclaim to be, you are one of those frauds that disappointed your parents and tries to preach to someone else. The way you go too hard on christianity and other things that a lot of black people are into proves that you aint black.

Black people don't go too hard on other black people the way you do, you are definitely not black and don't give me that "i was in the military bullshyt", you aint black dude.

You are one of them dudes living with regret for not listening to your parents when you were growing up, you are very angry/bitter, that's why you post too much junk.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

YrAvNes.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You are indian and ashamed off it, you aint black and you are not rich like you proclaim to be, you are one of those frauds that disappointed your parents and tries to preach to someone else. The way you go too hard on christianity and other things that a lot of black people are into proves that you aint black.

Black people don't go too hard on other black people the way you do, you are definitely not black and don't give me that "i was in the military bullshyt", you aint black dude.

You are one of them dudes living with regret for not listening to your parents when you were growing up, you are very angry/bitter, that's why you post too much junk.
wait a minute.

black people don't go hard on christianity? :heh:

Man get the fukk outta here. I'm a black male with a great life.

Who the fukk are you?

You know nothing about me. :pachaha:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
:ohhh: See I didn't know that. None of these tweets were talking about that. Just passive aggressive salt throwing. Now her full cac is starting to show.

How is them clowning her any more passive aggressive than the jokes in this thread. Folks are just having fun clowning. You digging all deep and shyt.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait a minute.

black people don't go hard on christianity? :heh:

Man get the fukk outta here. I'm a black male with a great life.

Who the fukk are you?

You know nothing about me. :pachaha:

dude, black people don't go hard the way you do fukkboy, name one black person in america that does this? muslims and other groups in america don't even do what you do fool, you aint black.

You are a red dot indian, fake and ashamed off your culture and your people, so you pose on a message board.

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Meanwhile, NOTHING is said about this....

NeNe+Leakes+VH1+Divas+2012+oehzMqHFvlul.jpg

Beyonce+Knowles+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Curls+87fhQ96vXytx.jpg

18to9t7hbvrwbjpg.jpg

VEVO+Presents+Ne+Yo+Friends+Arrivals+Da7Xk4VKZZfl.jpg

blonde-hairstyles-for-black-women.jpg

:usure:

Those women don't want to be white. They just want light, or lighter, skin with a few European features. That's a problem in itself of course, but we're not here for that today. They don't want to be culturally white. This lady wanted it all.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Napoleon, you don't have a great life, you have a miserable one living a lie and being ashamed of your culture in india.