President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What was the false 'pretence'? Keep in mind, the NAACP has NUMEROUS white people in positions of power. BTW, was her changing her hair part of this alleged 'false pretence'? :sas1:

If you feel some way about it, neg me p*ssy. Oh wait...
Her adopting black children and disguising her family background... Based on her own family. Her admission that there is a complex and layered issue regarding her race after she was exposed by family.

Again nice try retard :umad:

Don't try to steer my answers clown.. What is a disguise without a get up? None of the women you posted have done that to their lives

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
CHRCPsIWoAAePqE.png

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did her parent's just out her when she's been a fraud for years? Something is missing in this weird puzzle.

How about the other people that knew her growing up, why didn't they say anything over the years?

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Her adopting black children and disguising her family background... Based on her own family. Her admission that there is a complex and layered issue regarding her race after she was exposed by family.

Again nice try retard :umad:

Don't try to steer my answers clown.. What is a disguise without a get up? None of the women you posted have done that to their lives

What 'get up' is she dressing in? What did she do to herself that makes you think she tried to present herself as Black?

:sas2:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Shes a plant. They aint letting black people fight for black rights, You gotta go to a white person as usual
NAACP+Founders.jpg
Them being white don't bother me cuz if they down for te cause then cool.

But the fact this bytch had to fake she was black is a whole other level of unprecedented fukkery she is clearly crazy and it makes the naacp look bad outchea fukk thia bytch :camby:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
For somebody that claims Fard's race isn't of importance to you, you seem very comfortable claiming he is a white man who passed himself off as a mixed Arab.

Which one is it?

she's right

WF Muhammad was an arab that identified and passed for white

Elijah Muhammad was a very light skinned black man and many people think he was bi racial

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Why did her parent's just out her when she's been a fraud for years? Something is missing in this weird puzzle.

How about the other people that knew her growing up, why didn't they say anything over the years?
Because people were suspicious especially since she reported several made up hate crimes, and began to investigate into her background.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
she's right

WF Muhammad was an arab that identified and passed for white

Elijah Muhammad was a very light skinned black man and many people think he was bi racial

That isn't what she said, go and re-read our exchanges.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the video! This entire situation is ridiculous.

I can't believe those c00ns at the NAACP couldn't tell this bytch was white? :laff: This bytch has a curly weave and a spray tan and all the idiots were fooled.

Hilarious! :pachaha:
Well, :manny:

You know how these Procyonidae are...

Especially the same Naacp that worked with the feds to lock up Marcus Garvey

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Them being white don't bother me cuz if they down for te cause then cool.

But the fact this bytch had to fake she was black is a whole other level of unprecedented fukkery she is clearly crazy and it makes the naacp look bad outchea fukk thia bytch :camby:

whites who are "down for the cause" can still be white supremacists

many feel like they have to help blacks because we can't help ourselves, and it's their duty to help us lowly negros.