Reppin
The Deep State
sodUh8Y.gif
haaaaaaahahahahahahahahahhaha

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually i can be whatever i want and as it stands i dont accept Bruce as a woman. But i cant fukk with liars, thats just me. Im not saying i've been honest all my life and act like i never lied but unless she has a mental disorder there is no reason to accept the lie that she put forth to the world. It be one thing if she came out and said she is a white woman that identifies as black but the bytch made up a whole new background to fit in. If she lied about that there is no telling what else she has lied about.
Yeah let me go bleach my body throw on a blond wig and blue contacts and present myself as a white woman to the world i bet you wouldn't give me the same benefit.

That really wasn't directed directly towards you as I dont know your feelings on the situation, I'm just saying to me, it doesn't make sense to support one and not the other. It perfectly with in your right right to feel one way about a situation and another way about another. Now the whole lying thing is wrong no doubt, but bruce also lied to a woman he was married to for years. But like you said we all make mistakes.

I feel like the woman has issues, just like a feel like bruce has issues.

But to support someone who clearly isn't one but feel like they are.That opens a nasty box, and now if you supported one its almost hypocritical not to support others.

Last edited:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
By joining the NAACP under false pretence and being untrue about her background.

Nice try retard :umad:

What was the false 'pretence'? Keep in mind, the NAACP has NUMEROUS white people in positions of power. BTW, was her changing her hair part of this alleged 'false pretence'? :sas1:

Hey nikka aint you a pedophile?
You should try to push for yall issue america is f'ed up rite nao u might get it
PUNK bytch :krs:

If you feel some way about it, neg me p*ssy. Oh wait...

Daps