President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
What kills me are the people out there saying well at least shes helping the black community unlike some black people. Its like lets completely disregard what actual black people have done for decades because some mentally challenged white woman decided to play dress up. As accepting as black people are she didn't have to do all that. Then to go and make up all the shyt that she did about having black parents and kids. :snoop:
Its pretty pathetic. They dont even second guess that there could be ulterior motives to this whole thing.

and if there isn't?

her parents raised her with adopted black children, maybe there is legitimate passion there for the black community

and if that's the case , let her roam free breh. Let her roam!

but she needs to come clean about her race and stop getting those black american benefits such as ...

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Meanwhile, NOTHING is said about this....

NeNe+Leakes+VH1+Divas+2012+oehzMqHFvlul.jpg

Beyonce+Knowles+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Curls+87fhQ96vXytx.jpg

18to9t7hbvrwbjpg.jpg

VEVO+Presents+Ne+Yo+Friends+Arrivals+Da7Xk4VKZZfl.jpg

blonde-hairstyles-for-black-women.jpg

:usure:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Seriously man
bytches that try to act black knowing they fully white cringe me off to the max.
Like no bytch u can partake in the culture but dont try to absorb that shyt like you cell bytch. Stay in yo place
Lab culture created hoes man
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:russ:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
The lying this is wrong, I'm not addressing that..

As far as what she identifies as that... you can not be upset if your not upset with bruce identifying as a woman.
Actually i can be whatever i want and as it stands i dont accept Bruce as a woman. But i cant fukk with liars, thats just me. Im not saying i've been honest all my life and act like i never lied but unless she has a mental disorder there is no reason to accept the lie that she put forth to the world. It be one thing if she came out and said she is a white woman that identifies as black but the bytch made up a whole new background to fit in. If she lied about that there is no telling what else she has lied about.
Yeah let me go bleach my body throw on a blond wig and blue contacts and present myself as a white woman to the world i bet you wouldn't give me the same benefit.