President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Why do you keep bringing up Angelina Jolie? Both of her parents are white. Her 6 or 7% or whatever native blood is intangible and comparable to most African Americans. You're saying Obama's kids are black because they look predominately black. If they looked like Mariah Carey's kids you'd probably call them multiracial. The only one pulling technicalities out their ass is you with your biracials aren't black but they can produce 75% black children if said children don't slide out of a non-black vagina. Like I said, I'm cool with how biracial people self-identify. But for some reason it's often the folks who will have or do have half black kids who want to be the gatekeepers of blackness.

If they/you really wanted to uphold blackness, you'd make some black bbs. But whatever, breh, good luck with baby Muzukashii :salute:
I brought her up as just an example, the example still holds if her father was half native american. so Im not quite sure where you're getting at. If Angelina Jolie were 1/4 native american, she would no longer be white and would be mixed? of course not. I didnt say Obama's kids were black because of the way they look, I said they were black because they are predominately black, they clearly have waaaaay more black than white 3/4 to be exact. This is simple maths man. Has nothing to do with looks, they could be yellow bone and I'd still call them black. why? because they are 3/4 that's why. they have far more black than white.

a biracial does not have a dominate race, they are both races equally.

Im not sure why you're bringing up my kids, I dont have any, and I date paags because of where I live, who knows where I'll be in 5 years, I may very well return to the U.S in a year. who knows. but thats irrelevant anyways.

and dont give me that shyt about self identity, if Obama called himself a white president you'd go bananas. stop.

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
You don't think she would get bbc by being a blonde, light skinned white woman? :usure::comeon:

Yet again simple nikkas are focusing on that, but not the fact she took a job from an actual minority that could do good in the community.

Ol'girl pretended to be black, in order to sell fake hair, her black inspired art (that went for hundreds of dollars) , have a job that deals with minority issues etc.
This was all profit to her.
What kills me are the people out there saying well at least shes helping the black community unlike some black people. Its like lets completely disregard what actual black people have done for decades because some mentally challenged white woman decided to play dress up. As accepting as black people are she didn't have to do all that. Then to go and make up all the shyt that she did about having black parents and kids. :snoop:
Its pretty pathetic. They dont even second guess that there could be ulterior motives to this whole thing.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
If you Co sign bruce you can't be mad at this....

Let's keep the BS coming.
Did Bruce make up a whole new life tho? Did he completely disregard his parents and lineage? These are not the same. I wish people would stop saying that. Point of the matter is she lied!

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
:russ: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
M

THAT nikka BRUCE JENNER
NOW THIS?
HahahahahahhaHAHAHAHA

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did Bruce make up a whole new life tho? Did he completely disregard his parents and lineage? These are not the same. I wish people would stop saying that. Point of the matter is she lied!

The lying this is wrong, I'm not addressing that..

As far as what she identifies as that... you can not be upset if your not upset with bruce identifying as a woman.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
This too much yo
United States of America land of the fukkery

Wasnt someone here talking about shot like this happening in the future?
:mjlol: