President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Well, I don't consider anyone to be 'biracial'. You are whatever your dad is, period. In some of those pictures, yeah she looks like a so called white woman, but alot of them she could pass for a so called Black woman.Clearly she had many people fooled.
Only because she had a kinky curly wig on. That hair is not growing out her scalp nor is that her natural complexion. If that was her natural look than thats one thing but its not. The real Rachel can't pass for anything other than white.

So trying to debate a false image with a natural image is moot from the jump.

Last edited:

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
I don't care if you find it funny, it's the truth. It's the reason children take their father's last name, and why George Zimmerman shoots down unarmed Black children because he takes after his white devil wannabe a Jew father, and not his Peruvian mother.
the obsession some niccas have with fathers :sas1:
daddy abandonment issues me thinks :sas2:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Whoever your dad is? So Lauren London is white?

I could maybe buy Rachel as a quadroon or octaroon but a black woman? lol

If a her dad is a so called white man, then yeah. I don't believe in this whole concept of black/white anyway which is made up. Everybody has a lineage of people they go back to, and color plays into it very little.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Only because she because had a kinky curly wig on. That hair is not growing out her scalp nor is that her natural complexion. If that was her natural look than thats one thing but its not. The real Rachel can't pass for anything other than white.

I'm not sure what your point is. Clearly she had to try to pass herself off as a Black woman by altering her skin color and hair, otherwise it wouldn't work, but it really doesn't have anything to do with her actual facial features because again, Black women can look like that. White people came from us, not the other way around so we can produce any type of person on the planet.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
this bytch anything to get easy access to her bbc :smh:

You don't think she would get bbc by being a blonde, light skinned white woman? :usure::comeon:

Yet again simple nikkas are focusing on that, but not the fact she took a job from an actual minority that could do good in the community.

Ol'girl pretended to be black, in order to sell fake hair, her black inspired art (that went for hundreds of dollars) , have a job that deals with minority issues etc.
This was all profit to her.

Daps
Reppin
X
A biracial person is just that, biracial. its not up for debate, if you have 2 parents of 2 races, you are 2 races. its just that simple. all this other technicalities youre pulling out of your ass means nothing. ive already explained that a biracial person CAN have a black or white child, and I explained why. being 1/4 of something is an admixture. if you are 1/4 native american, are you mixed? of course, but you are predominately ONE race, this is why Angelina Jolie clicks white, because that is was she is mostly of. but if one parent is clearly another race, you are 2 races, that's not up for debate. I dont know why folks start pulling folks with admixtures out of their ass when debating biracial folks, when biracial folks like Obama are a pretty clear cut and dry answer, he's white and black. thats it. biracial. his kids are black because they are predominately black. yes they have admixtures, but clearly one race dominates the other 3/4 to be exact.
Why do you keep bringing up Angelina Jolie? Both of her parents are white. Her 6 or 7% or whatever native blood is intangible and comparable to most African Americans. You're saying Obama's kids are black because they look predominately black. If they looked like Mariah Carey's kids you'd probably call them multiracial. The only one pulling technicalities out their ass is you with your biracials aren't black but they can produce 75% black children if said children don't slide out of a non-black vagina. Like I said, I'm cool with how biracial people self-identify. But for some reason it's often the folks who will have or do have half black kids who want to be the gatekeepers of blackness.

If they/you really wanted to uphold blackness, you'd make some black bbs. But whatever, breh, good luck with baby Muzukashii :salute:

Daps
I want to be mad and outraged......buuuuuuut I'm going to need to see some racist receipts. Her just pretending to be black and working for an organization that somewhat helps black people is just a well intentioned form of insanity. I need to see some sort of scandals and embezzlement schemes before I go full militant on her. Y'all usually like these "down" white chicks so her turning herself into a down yellowbone should put her over the top as the GOAT PAWG. :yeshrug:

:camby:
Ole i need to see all documentation, incriminating evidence, and history of suspicious endeavors before coming to a conclusion azz nikka.

Where there is smoke, there is fire especially when it comes to cacs. :ufdup: