President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Tae

All Star
Daps
You made the claim, I called you out on that claim. I'm going to need you to provide receipts.

Breh I'm satisfied with what I know and could careless to try and prove anything to you because the race of Fard is of no importance to me.
Furthermore, it's not even so much that Fard looks Caucasian it is the fact the he looks Caucasian marked Caucasian on government documents and has a lengthy criminal record that gives me pause.
Even if he is Arab that does not make him black.
Now that I think of it there is not even any evidence of him identifying himself to Elijah as bi-racial, the bi-racial claim is something the Nation created. So he may not have been conning anyone, it was what people chose to label him as, perhaps becuase they where baffled as a why a Caucasian man was preaching what he preached so they reasoned that he must have some black in him.
http://mxmission.blogspot.com/2011/04/four-faces-of-wali-d-fard-muhammad.html

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Don't misquote me, I said I respect how biracial people self-identify, whereas others like you may not. I also said a lot of people would call your 75% rule trash and consider you multiracial.
His father isn't (not anymore than the average AA anyway). His mother is. The point is if a dude like Quincy Jones has two black parents but is technically half white (according to genetic testing), then quantifying percentages for your 75% rule isn't feasible.
A biracial person is just that, biracial. its not up for debate, if you have 2 parents of 2 races, you are 2 races. its just that simple. all this other technicalities youre pulling out of your ass means nothing. ive already explained that a biracial person CAN have a black or white child, and I explained why. being 1/4 of something is an admixture. if you are 1/4 native american, are you mixed? of course, but you are predominately ONE race, this is why Angelina Jolie clicks white, because that is was she is mostly of. but if one parent is clearly another race, you are 2 races, that's not up for debate. I dont know why folks start pulling folks with admixtures out of their ass when debating biracial folks, when biracial folks like Obama are a pretty clear cut and dry answer, he's white and black. thats it. biracial. his kids are black because they are predominately black. yes they have admixtures, but clearly one race dominates the other 3/4 to be exact.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:francis: I was actually waiting for simple nikkas to post something like this. Didn't take long did it?

Noone is focusing on that fact she basically took this job from a more qualified minority who would actually care for the minority community and minority issues.

I need receipts that she is actually helping minorities.

Instead it looked like she put out false reports that she was racially targeted or some shyt.

bytch couldn't even verbally say out loud that "She is black":mjlol:

Every want to be nikka, but nobody want to be a nikka.

ETA: Support this African by buying her art brehs. :troll:

http://www.racheldolezal.blogspot.com/

ETA: She went to Howard. :deadmanny:

Black folk will really accept anything.:ohhh:
Its just jokes breh.. calm down:beli:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
To me, the only thing that TRULY gives her away is her voice. She just doesn't have a Black woman's voice, but there are so called Black women that look like her.

:scust: no she does not aleast not in her Instagram pictures. There are "biracials" who look like her but their aren't many black people who look like her.

Plus, that is not her natural form so you can't judge off a fabricated look.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
:scust: no she does not aleast not in her Instagram pictures. There are "biracials" who look like her but their aren't many black people who look like her.

Plus, that is not her natural form so you can't judge off a fabricated look.

Well, I don't consider anyone to be 'biracial'. You are whatever your dad is, period. In some of those pictures, yeah she looks like a so called white woman, but alot of them she could pass for a so called Black woman.Clearly she had many people fooled.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@marcuz @Poitier look at this shyt. :heh:

This is the president of the NAACP
BTJphoto.jpg

That's what you one drop ruling ass nikkas get. :ufdup:
The founders of the NAACP were white so this isn't a big deal. I just want to know why she felt like she had to go through all this trouble, it's not necessary to be a person of color to be apart of the organization lol.

Well, I don't consider anyone to be 'biracial'. You are whatever your dad is, period. In some of those pictures, yeah she looks like a so called white woman, but alot of them she could pass for a so called Black woman.Clearly she had many people fooled.

Whoever your dad is? So Lauren London is white?

I could maybe buy Rachel as a quadroon or octaroon but a black woman? lol

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Breh I'm satisfied with what I know and could careless to try and prove anything to you because the race of Fard is of no importance to me.

For somebody that claims Fard's race isn't of importance to you, you seem very comfortable claiming he is a white man who passed himself off as a mixed Arab.

It's not even so much that Fard looks Caucasian it the fact the he looks Caucasian marked Caucasian on government documents and has a lengthy criminal record that gives me pause. Even if he is Arab that does not make him black. Now that I think of it there is not even any evidence of him identifying himself anywhere or to Elijah as bi-racial, the bi-racial claim is something the Nation created. So he may not have been conning anyone, it was what people chose to label him as, perhaps becuase they where baffled as a why a Caucasian man was preaching what he preached so they reasoned that he must have some black in him.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-l1a8LBoXbxQ/TaptqvobrMI/AAAAAAAAAAU/vJml_5uHQMI/s320/4photos+fard+jp.jpg
The Nation of Islam was founded by a white man who passed himself off as a mixed Arab. :skip:

Which one is it?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I love this, it just proves my points i've argued with c00ns throughout the years about the NAACP, theres been nothing but half breeds running the organization and cacs and jews funding this shyt on the low and sabatoging the work that really needs to be done. Same with the HBCUS and why they're in the condition they're in, you got cacs really running shyt behind the scenes...........

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps

I don't care if you find it funny, it's the truth. It's the reason children take their father's last name, and why George Zimmerman shoots down unarmed Black children because he takes after his white devil wannabe a Jew father, and not his Peruvian mother.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You see she passed as a half breed right............:sas2: How many SO CALLED "black folks" you know that can pass looking like that, yet we call them "black"

Where you "One drop" rule nikkas at on this garbage........This is exactly why cacs like mixing our communities out, they need you half breeds to create that buffer zone, where they know half breeds will look and pass as white and "black" and then games like this can be played by whites too on the flip side........