President Obama: ‘I’ve Got 99 Problems and now Jay-Z is One’

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
President Obama's "new entrance music"
[ame=http://youtu.be/lp_2POo_84Y]Raw Video: President Obama's "new entrance music" (WH Correspondents' Dinner 2013) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://youtu.be/hKR8a8qHa8s]Raw video: Obama at White House Correspondents' dinner - YouTube[/ame]

the only way he coulda surpassed this entrance is if he woulda walk out with a mink coat to get em daddy remix :wow:
Cam'ron ft Hell Rell "Get Em Daddy" Video - YouTube

why isnt anybody calling out jay for constantly trying to dikkride/create controversy for obama with his constant name dropping?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
President Obama's "new entrance music"
Raw Video: President Obama's "new entrance music" (WH Correspondents' Dinner 2013) - YouTube
Raw video: Obama at White House Correspondents' dinner - YouTube

the only way he coulda surpassed this entrance is if he woulda walk out with a mink coat to get em daddy remix :wow:
Cam'ron ft Hell Rell "Get Em Daddy" Video - YouTube

why isnt anybody calling out jay for constantly trying to dikkride/create controversy for obama with his constant name dropping?

You can filibuster at me, impeach at me :stopitslime:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Obama and Jay Z name drop each other at about the same rate. The whole Cuba thing is a fake controversy created by right wing crackers and Obama knows this, hence the jokes.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looks on the repubs face was priceless. Even tho i dont trust Obama he is a likable guy.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Cacs on twitter MAD that Obama used a rap song for his entrance. I figured they'd get mad about some of his jokes, but I would not have guessed they'd be mad about the intro song :heh:

Imagine if he came out to Make Ya Look :ooh: