Pregnant woman resisting arrest gets punched in the mouth

Sweet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I feel bad for her, if I knew I was pregnant and getting arrested, I would try to let them k ow as calmly as possible that I am pregnant. I would then ask if I can be handcuffed in the front and not resist arrest. She pulling back falling on the ground and cutting up.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm sorry but..i find fault on both sides here.

• For the cop - Dude you probably have a mother and sister or a wife who could be in the same situation. Why the fukk are you slamming the chick to the ground?
  • For the Chick - If you are pregnant as you claim why are you resisting arrest? If you are pregnant and they are putting cuff on you just let them do it and go along. Why the fukk would you be fighting knowing these pigs will have no problem manhandling you if you resist them?

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares? do you think shes really pregnant....:comeon: if she really was she shouldn't have been resisting :yeshrug:

the fukkery in this video tho :russ::

at 0:41 her weave falls out

at 0:45 the punch to the head

at 0:51 camera man says "this nikka here" after the punch:

at 2:48 the camera man shyts himself LOL

at 4:59 dat is wong!

how i love these videos :blessed:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why resist if you pregnant? makes no sense for her to do so and have blatant disregard for her baby.

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I dont feel bad for ppl that get beat up after resisting arrest :yeshrug:

bytch if you know your pregnant then why iniate the struggle? she prolly knew the video was gonna end up on wshh and ppl were gonna call injustice...who knows what she did

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i can honestly say that i don't give a fukk. first of all, WHY were the cops swarming your crib and WHY would you resist arrest when you're pregnant (as others have already said)? why get rowdy with a group of cops when you will inevitably get your ass kicked? a lot of stupid decisions in one video. lock her ass up...fukk it....:camby:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Lets blame the victim because shes black. The police would never use unnecessary force against someone who didnt deserve it.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Still don't understand why some people feel the need to resist arrest, don't they know that cops won't hesitate to brutalize them for the most slightest of reasons.
I gotta agree with this!!

My shyt is this, You either...

A. Don't resist

or

B. Fight or Flight mode

These are the only 2 appropriate ways of dealing with being put under arrest IMO. There is no middle ground here! I don't understand when I watch these videos people are just making it difficult for the Police...like they are trying to buy time to explain why they shouldn't be arrested :mindblown:, all this does is get you fukked up.

You either allow the arrest to go down smoothly or u fight and try to get the fukk outta there.