Predict Bryan Danielson's list of opponents for his "final year as a full time wrestler"

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So Dragon's confirmed both in kayfabe and outside of it that he's following through with his current AEW deal being the last one he'll have as a full time wrestler. He'll continue to have matches past 2024 but it will depend heavily on his family life.

He's also announced his idea is to have a Cody-like list of opponents he's been wanting to wrestle. After years of chasing another match with Zack Sabre, he's finally getting it as the first one of this new angle he's starting. So who do you think makes the list?

*Gotta take into account dude has been getting injured more frecuently so he might just get to do 4 matches before All In 2024* :bryan: :mjcry:

My guesses:

-Penta El Zero Miedo in a Lucha de Apuestas (mask vs hair)

-Orange Cassidy on an episode of Collision

-Darby Allin on Collision or tag match vs Darby & Sting

-Tag match vs FTR (probably tagging with Moxley) on PPV

-Rematch with Omega

-Rematch with Okada in Japan

-Match against Lucha Libre legend. Blue Panther or Negro Casas....only if Khan can pull it off :bryan:

-Rematch against Ricky Starks

-Nigel McGuiness as his retirement match at Wembley

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
So Dragon's confirmed both in kayfabe and outside of it that he's following through with his current AEW deal being the last one he'll have as a full time wrestler. He'll continue to have matches past 2024 but it will depend heavily on his family life.

He's also announced his idea is to have a Cody-like list of opponents he's been wanting to wrestle. After years of chasing another match with Zack Sabre, he's finally getting it as the first one of this new angle he's starting. So who do you think makes the list?

*Gotta take into account dude has been getting injured more frecuently so he might just get to do 4 matches before All In 2024* :bryan: :mjcry:

My guesses:

-Penta El Zero Miedo in a Lucha de Apuestas (mask vs hair)

-Orange Cassidy on an episode of Collision

-Darby Allin on Collision or tag match vs Darby & Sting

-Tag match vs FTR (probably tagging with Moxley) on PPV

-Rematch with Omega

-Rematch with Okada in Japan

-Match against Lucha Libre legend. Blue Panther or Negro Casas....only if Khan can pull it off :bryan:

-Rematch against Ricky Starks

-Nigel McGuiness as his retirement match at Wembley

All of the above. I think the match with Orange Cassidy & Darby Allin will definitely happen at some point. I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to wrestle Omega again. I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to wrestle MJF or Hangman again too. I think he'll probably wrestle Moxley or Claudio towards the end as well. But capping it off against Nigel McGuiness next year would be dope.

From what I've read, he'll still occasionally wrestle going forward but just won't be a regular performer. So he might wrestle just once or twice a year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I read he said that his list includes, but is not limited to, people he hasn’t wrestled before and people he hasn’t wrestled against in years.

Also stated he wants to work a match with Defy in Seattle.

I would say the only lock for a this far unannounced opponent, as long as he stays healthy, is his full-time “retirement” match against Nigel McGuinness at All In.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
What a fukking waste of 3 months that whole thing with Jericho and García was :scust:and the BCC vs JAS feud was even longer :snoop:

he got more popular doing a silly humping dance than by beating a multiple time Wrestlemania main eventer :francis:

and now they are back to Jericho vs Sammy and Garcia is stuck with the 2 French Canadian jobbers

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He’s literally already working part time and can take time off whenever he needs/wants. All this shyt is :duck: