Daps
why he run like

sor3-9.gif

thatr MF has not 1 athletic bone in his body :martin:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo these are getting crazier and crazier…
It really shows that these people are doing it for content and ciicks more than anything else smh.

On a somewhat related note, between YT pedo chasers and standing next to Kanye as he went crazy, Ty Dolla Sign moving terrible out here.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
1- Chris Hansen started a movement

2- It’s always disturbing how many perverts there are out there. So many adults trying to find teens. Disgusting.

3- the guys who are serious about this are the ones who coordinate with the authorities

Yeah there's channels I follow that do catches multiple times a week. It's a never ending supply of sickos into children!

One of my favorites skeeter Jean just did a catch where he got the pred to think he won a new car. Got him alone on a test drive and brought out the chat log lol

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I follow a channel that does this, and he calls the cops but believe it or not its not easy to bust them because at the end of the day, they werent actually talking to a child, they were talking to an adult. they can only get caught if they were really talking to a child. sucks but thats just how it works.

best you can do is expose them, and monitor them.