Pre-workout affecting libido???!??!

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
bruhs... since we all boys up in here I got a real ass question

does preworkout affect your libido?

I have NEVER had any problems with my unit working, like if anything I'm always too horny and stiff but lately its been failing me in the middle of the act.

So I originally thought it was just anxiety due to this test but I did some research and came across links like:

Jack3d and your libido - Bodybuilding.com Forums
I've tried just about every pre-workout on the market....and every single one of them totally crushes my libido (some far worse than others) to the point where it's just unacceptable .....except NSane. Craze would be my favorite for pre-workout effect....but sex is out of the question for then next 24 hours after use. Totally sux! NSane actually gives a bit of a libido boost, and is a pretty killer pump/strength booster.

:damn:

Both of the supps I'm taking contain 1,3 dimethylalamine which supposedly constricts bloodflow down there.

Looks like I wont' be fukking with this stuff any more. Just a warning for you guys. Nobody told me bout this shyt! :damn: I don't play when it comes to my lil man.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I've never had these problems, but it says you should only be experiencing this while the stim is in your system.

How many scoops of jack3d are you taking?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i'm not sure brah funny enough i once got hit up for a booty call at like 3am and drunk some jacked to wake my ass up and ended up fukking for hours....but i didn't bust :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the only time a supplement ever fukked with my libido was when i was taking novedex xt (god i miss this shyt)....now the first time i followed instructions taking it at its minimal dose and i cut up and leaned out pretty good :gladbron:..so 4 months when i went to try it again i thought it would be no problem to take the maxinum dose which wasn't really recommended..it got me right within 2 weeks unfortunately i couldn't mget hard for anything....even more unfortunate it happen when a chick was at my spot...one of the most burning etherous L's i ever took :sadcam:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
the only time a supplement ever fukked with my libido was when i was taking novedex xt (god i miss this shyt)....now the first time i followed instructions taking it at its minimal dose and i cut up and leaned out pretty good :gladbron:..so 4 months when i went to try it again i thought it would be no problem to take the maxinum dose which wasn't really recommended..it got me right within 2 weeks unfortunately i couldn't mget hard for anything....even more unfortunate it happen when a chick was at my spot...one of the most burning etherous L's i ever took :sadcam:

I have an expired bottle sitting in my drawer

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
i'm not sure brah funny enough i once got hit up for a booty call at like 3am and drunk some jacked to wake my ass up and ended up fukking for hours....but i didn't bust :yeshrug:

this, its hard to get up at first :sadbron: but it'll keep you putting in work.

I hate that sh!t, thats why I quit using them.

semtex

:)
Daps
that's odd considering it has L-Arginine in it. your mushroom tip should be hard as a crowbar.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
NO Xplode made my dikk hard as hell when I took it.

Word. That and Superpump had me ready to create a crime scene in the p*ssy.

This was in '07 tho, dno if they changed ingredients :manny:

NO is a vasodilator (widens blood vessels)

1.3 dimethylamylamine, and caffeine are vasoconstrictors (tightens blood vessels)

When I was on that black powder....:smh:...words cannot explain