Prankster Jidion turned down huge gambling deal to follow Christ?!

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I got about halfway but good for him. I believe that everyone is on they own path. I think it's nice that he shares this with his platform and I hope it's sincere.

Personal development on any level is something more influencers should continue to embrace. Again, good for him for trying to elevate and realizing that people might look up to him, while still keeping it personal. That's really cool.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Why? jw. I hear this often enough?
The argument could be made it is better to come to this realisation sooner than later I guess but when he's made his millions the way he has (I don't think he has done anything too bad) it's easy for him to preach to people how they should live.

I try to be a good human because that's how I feel and that is the examples that were given to me by the people around me not because a book tells me so.

I've got two examples of religious people in my life people like my grandma who was raised in the church but still didn't force it down our throats. She encouraged us to come to church but never agressively but more importantly she lead by example in how she lived her day to day life and speaking to others my high opinion of her was shared from people who have known her since she was a child .

Then there's others who come into religion later in life whom have been shytty human beings for the most part, and when it suits them suddenly switch up and start forcing religion down your throat at every possible opportunity to try and make up for the way they have lived their lives.

I find the people who constantly preach tend to lean towards the latter type of person.

There's other reasons and this is obviously quickly typed for a forum but that a small example of 1 of my many issues with the vast majority of religious people.

And don't get me started on the ones who live shytty lives Monday to Saturday and then try tell you how to live.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The argument could be made it is better to come to this realisation sooner than later I guess but when he's made his millions the way he has (I don't think he has done anything too bad) it's easy for him to preach to people how they should live.

I try to be a good human because that's how I feel and that is the examples that were given to me by the people around me not because a book tells me so.

I've got two examples of religious people in my life people like my grandma who was raised in the church but still didn't force it down our throats. She encouraged us to come to church but never agressively but more importantly she lead by example in how she lived her day to day life and speaking to others my high opinion of her was shared from people who have known her since she was a child .

Then there's others who come into religion later in life whom have been shytty human beings for the most part, and when it suits them suddenly switch up and start forcing religion down your throat at every possible opportunity to try and make up for the way they have lived their lives.

I find the people who constantly preach tend to lean towards the latter type of person.

There's other reasons and this is obviously quickly typed for a forum but that a small example of 1 of my many issues with the vast majority of religious people.

And don't get me started on the ones who live shytty lives Monday to Saturday and then try tell you how to live.
You good. I hear and feel all that. Pause.

But he said he wasn't finna push an agenda. I grew up in it, too.

I respect where you coming from, for sure. I have a lot of respect for atheist/non theist folks because they make great points logically. And I really don't think anyone should tell anyone else how to live because that doesn't fall in line with ANY religion.

But if other people are the only reason you aren't open to the idea of God, I do kinda have a problem with that. If you wanna dismiss God, do it personally. Don't let anyone else determine your fate, my guy. Because as a believer, it's only you and your lord.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a difference between being religious and this whole narcissist turnin your life to Christ thing. The latter is for reformed thots :unimpressed:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
He’s still pretty young, right? This tracks.

He acted a fool in his youth, and is maturing. This is what happens when you live/play hard when you’re young. Plus he made a huge bag already. He’s ready to move on from the foolishness.

This is the same kid who was talking about snow bunnies with an old white man in a parking lot, pranking college professors during class, trolled Umar, etc. lmao

Prolly bored