PPV

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I wonder how my American brehs can stand that, I watch all the boxing for no extra money:win:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yeah but you live in africa. Your entire life is the equivalent of watching scrambled ppv. We in america with 3D tvs and shyt, and you gotta watch the all blacks on a CRT with rabbit ears. I drive a japanese sports car and you push the nike express.

Thanks for rooting for american athletes, chief.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Yeah but you live in africa. Your entire life is the equivalent of watching scrambled ppv. We in america with 3D tvs and shyt, and you gotta watch the all blacks on a CRT with rabbit ears. I drive a japanese sports car and you push the nike express.

Thanks for rooting for american athletes, chief.

I hope are not black coz your ignorance is disappointing. Just watched Money in HD the other week.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I hope are not black coz your ignorance is disappointing. Just watched Money in HD the other week.

metaphorically speaking you're watching scrambled ppv. Thats the quality of life comparison between south africa and north america.

Lets do an SAT style comparison (the Scholastic Aptitute Test is a test that most american highschool graduates take to test their proficiency when going into college)

Life in America is to a private Jet, as life in most of africa is to hitchhiking with no shoes on in the summer

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
metaphorically speaking you're watching scrambled ppv. Thats the quality of life comparison between south africa and north america.

Lets do an SAT style comparison (the Scholastic Aptitute Test is a test that most american highschool graduates take to test their proficiency when going into college)

Life in America is to a private Jet, as life in most of africa is to hitchhiking with no shoes on in the summer

Have you ever been in South Africa?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The level of ignorance in this thread is astounding, American education on full display right now

I'm embarrassed