Powerbeats Pro or AirPods Pro

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Brehs, been thinking about upgrading and need some advice on which to upgrade to. I’m active at the gym and boxing. How well do the AirPods stay in and what’s the sound fidelity on the beats like?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Get the Powerbeats due to convenience and comfortability. The pros are better audio wise but will fall out your ear doing heavy activity

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have both. The sound on Powerbeats are ass cheeks but they will stay in your ear no matter what. You can control volume on power beats and change songs.

the AirPod pros will fall out when you boxing. But the sound is way way better..with noise cancellation it’s a wrap. The noise cancellation I don’t even need to turn volume past 60 percent. You can change songs but cannot control volume, unless you say hey Siri volume 45% or whatever volume number

the AirPod pros are better in every way besides the hook that the power beats have

The Powerbeats case is too big AirPod pros case is so convinenet.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you're in the gym heavy, it's a no brainer. Go with the Powerbeats...

BUT

I don't know if they've figured out this fukking charging problem these shyts have. Because I'll put them in the case, come back the next day, and one earbud will be fukking dead while the other is fully charged. It's been a known issue so make sure you do your due diligence researching before buying. I don't think the Airpods have this issue.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Get the airpods and get you some of these for the gym. It’s actually better than the Beats because you can let them hang while you talk to someone.

AirPods Ear Hooks Compatible with Apple AirPods 1, 2 and Pro, Xoomz Sports Headset for AirPods 1, 2 and Pro - White

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Get the airpods and get you some of these for the gym. It’s actually better than the Beats because you can let them hang while you talk to someone.

AirPods Ear Hooks Compatible with Apple AirPods 1, 2 and Pro, Xoomz Sports Headset for AirPods 1, 2 and Pro - White

Earhooks huh, you got a lank to reviews?

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Earhooks huh, you got a lank to reviews?

yeah, the link is the link i posted. read the amazon reviews. plus i own them and i’m telling you they’re good. worse part is you’ll lose them but that’s more on you than the product.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If you're in the gym heavy, it's a no brainer. Go with the Powerbeats...

BUT

I don't know if they've figured out this fukking charging problem these shyts have. Because I'll put them in the case, come back the next day, and one earbud will be fukking dead while the other is fully charged. It's been a known issue so make sure you do your due diligence researching before buying. I don't think the Airpods have this issue.
Should of been returned those...wtf