Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
"nikkas get shot everyday, b" :dead:

This show is so absurdly over the top

Ghost peeking around the corner with a gun in broad daylight in Manhattan :dahell:
Ghost leaving his son with the guy who just tried to kill him :dahell:
Keisha willing to put her son in harm's way for Tommy's serial killer ass :dahell:
Tasha in love with this undercover brother...it's been what maybe half a year :dahell:
Tommy trusting Keisha to dispose of the gun responsible for the murder of a federal prosecutor :dahell:

The acting has me dying too..La La is a HORRIBLE actress
There is not a single likable character on this show, and I hope they kill each other :mjlol:

Yeah. I knew this season was gonna be the worst yet.
Glad I bailed. Enjoy.
:trash:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
i had no idea that was trey songz

who actually cares about trey nowadays?

That’s why I’m saying it was done for online fukkery purposes only, people fukk with the Joe version

@Golayitdown i thought it was going to come back next week and the trey version was just to get it trending online early

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
That’s why I’m saying it was done for online fukkery purposes only, people fukk with the Joe version

@Golayitdown i thought it was going to come back next week and the trey version was just to get it trending online early

Gotcha. Maybe that’s the case. It’s definitely gonna be the next major meme for the next week :russ:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Tasha looking for Terry, Sister Silver is dead

Where the fugg is Dre?

Lmao where the fukk is that last child they had? This is worse than sitcom daughter disappearances
LOL! Word. And her plan was to run off with him after she pushed her husband to be the biggest drug dealer. Now she tryna run away with other nukkas. They all keep getting popped fuxing with her. She need to just be a mother and STFU