Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lala is a horrible actress and she looks even worse. I hope Tommy bodies her or they link her to the gun where she gets the 25 for being an accomplice. I see why Melo tossed her, acts just as annoying on the show as she acts in real life.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"nikkas get shot everyday, b" :dead:

This show is so absurdly over the top

Ghost peeking around the corner with a gun in broad daylight in Manhattan :dahell:
Ghost leaving his son with the guy who just tried to kill him :dahell:
Keisha willing to put her son in harm's way for Tommy's serial killer ass :dahell:
Tasha in love with this undercover brother...it's been what maybe half a year :dahell:
Tommy trusting Keisha to dispose of the gun responsible for the murder of a federal prosecutor :dahell:

The acting has me dying too..La La is a HORRIBLE actress
There is not a single likable character on this show, and I hope they kill each other :mjlol:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
imagine if you were a coroner for lala's dead body and had to keep a straight face when you're surrounded by her family but notice the size of her ass :mjlol:

how was tasha the money laundering expert but doesn't have anything to her name :russ:
I forgot who said it in the season 5 thread but somebody said Ghost was out here Instagram stunting because the minute his club was in trouble and he couldn't move weight, it was revealed he didn't have much set aside for himself :dead:

Makes sense Tasha wouldn't either :loldenzel2:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
"nikkas get shot everyday, b" :dead:

This show is so absurdly over the top

Ghost peeking around the corner with a gun in broad daylight in Manhattan :dahell:
Ghost leaving his son with the guy who just tried to kill him :dahell:
Keisha willing to put her son in harm's way for Tommy's serial killer ass :dahell:
Tasha in love with this undercover brother...it's been what maybe half a year :dahell:

The acting has me dying too..La La is a HORRIBLE actress
There is not a single likable character on this show, and I hope they kill each other :mjlol:
THIS!!! Like nikka. Tommy just told you he doesn’t know what the collateral damage might be... and she still said fukk all that.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
is this the first time Ghost tried ti kill Tommy? I know theywas warring before I cant remember if he actually to kill him before
The tommy vs ghost love hate relationship is tiring and redundant. Same with the tariq hating his father thing. Dude done committed murder but the only thing on his mind is "waaahhh my daddy broke up my family cause he got a side chick" negro you the reason ya sister dead, shouldn't that bother you more? Shouldn't it bother you more that you set kanan up to get murked? Somebody wipe this dude nose and tell him man the hell up. Smh