Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
106_home_lineup-550x248.jpg

:win:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
They should have those guys do the same songs every hour just like they do on the radio.

If they did like the radio it wouldn't be any of those guys. It'd be LMFAO, Jason Derulo, Rihanna, and that's it. Maybe Snoop just to do his verse on California Girls.

I hate when people talk about back in the day; but I do remember when power 106 at least tried to be a hip hop station.

Power 106 on sundays at like 2 in the morning>>>>>any station not called KDAY

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
If they did like the radio it wouldn't be any of those guys. It'd be LMFAO, Jason Derulo, Rihanna, and that's it. Maybe Snoop just to do his verse on California Girls.

I hate when people talk about back in the day; but I do remember when power 106 at least tried to be a hip hop station.

Power 106 on sundays at like 2 in the morning>>>>>any station not called KDAY

They play Tyga 'The Motto' 'Faded' every hour, that song with Joe Moses/Snoop/Game they play constantly. J Cole Can't Get Enough is also always on. Wale Lotus Flower Bomb....these are the guys who they constantly play during the day.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
They play Tyga 'The Motto' 'Faded' every hour, that song with Joe Moses/Snoop/Game they play constantly. J Cole Can't Get Enough is also always on. Wale Lotus Flower Bomb....these are the guys who they constantly play during the day.

I feel you, I was commenting on how the station is dominated by techno electric pop shyt.