Poster "smokeurobinson"...is there something wrong with this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This is just some :mindblown: weirdo shyt. In June of last year, I saw him mistake racist :troll: Tom for racist :troll: Killa K from sohh. So I tried to help him out by explaining that they're two different people...

:smh:@you typing this thesis and being wrong. Tom is not Killa K. Tom is a former sohh troll who used to go by the name of TheMidnightMarauder and later BASED. Anybody who remembers MM/BASED knows he's Tom because they type the exact same way and say the exact same shyt.

Just search posts using the phrase "young earth creationist" under the name BASED on sohh and the same here under Tom.

Apparently that bothered him so much that felt compelled to PM me this...

smokeurobinson said:
Tom is Ktulu.....and I proved that Ktulu was Killa k.....The things he said in the Basquit and farrakhan thread is the same sh*t he said in threads he made about the 5% teachings and Basquit a while back on AHH.....if u look in the thread where I posted his pic you'll notice the pic is gone because he spent hours pushing the report button for it to be deleted because its him.........None of my other pics were deleted except that specific one.....out of all the lies said about me in that thread not one person came in that thread to dispute the lie...They all tag teamed to co sign the lie......but u felt u had to put the cape on for the racist to take the heat off of him like an uncle tom and u were wrong all along. How backwards is that? But I can gaurantee u one thing......I bet u wont admit u were wrong....why because u dont care about being wrong....U just wanna see teh shyt storm keep going on my behalf. When dudes were saying u were a paki Lloya Banks..I didnt say one word yet here u are joining my witch hunt....SMH.

I reply...

You got issues dude. I'm not on anyone's side. I didn't even read through that thread. I'm trying to help you out because you're making a complete fool of yourself. I'm familiar with Killa k and Tom/Themidnightmarauder/BASED and they're two different people. But tell yourself whatever you want...just don't PM me anymore.

Now this shyt is from June of last year. I forgot about it and him... haven't said anything to him since. Then the other day, he posts this in a random hip-hop thread in I made in the Booth...

Yo...shut the fukk up p*ssy...u are a b*tch and a half pound cake face having gay Lloyd Banks looking b*tch. You are the perfect example of a b*tch. A while back you put the cape on for a racist white boy. I'll never forget your screen name and how it will always be attached to the definition of b*tch. You are an uncle tom...One of the worst kind of black Americans on the planet. I despise Black people who come to the defense of racist whites. U have some nerve calling Fat Joe fraudulant when your a house n*gga boot licking uncle tom. Your bullsh*t rant means nothing because its mostly filled with an opinion that doesnt agree with other peoples opinion. In my encounters with Joe he came off as a cool person...In my encounters with you i had to argue with you about defending a racist. Fat Joe has hit songs and you lick the cheese betweeen the foreskin of whitemen. get the fukk outta here sellout....go do a hambone jig u shucking and yucking sambo... The day of the Geechee is gone, boy. And you're going with it. Stay out of conversations about real motherfukkers because you dont qualify to speak p*ssy.

Lets not lose focus of the overall topic...Im not trying to go left.....I'm still on topic when I say all of this....I'm not bringing up old sh*t.....When I recently read the comment that racist whiteboy made in that Hidden colors 2 thread of this site( a thread that was made a couple of days ago...Not 8 months ago)...he said the same exact thing he said in that Hidden Colors 1 thread on SOHH and I immediatly remembered how u kept sucking him off. You were not only wrong but u were saying the wrong thing at the wrong moment. I'm only bringing this up now because u have some nerve saying Fat Joe is a fraud. A Black man who comes to the defense of a racist whiteboy doesnt qualify to say someone with Fat joe's credentials is a fraud.

If U notice people are saying fat joe obviously has good networking skills. Yet u are man of color and u came to the defence of a racist who was verbally attacking another man of color. You lack good networking skills when u do something like that so you do not qualify to say fat Joe is a fraud, Bottom line.

Then today he tags me in this...

This is the poster @VictorVonDoom put the cape on for. SMH.

All because I tried to tell him two posters aren't the same person. :wtf: :heh: This is mental asylum behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
All I heard about smokeurobinson is that he might be a child molester or some shyt

he falls under that courtdog and art barr catagory for me .. I havnt blocked anyone, but I aint reading any of they posts cause its just 15 paragraphs of nothing.

literally typing out essays every single fukking post, aint no one got time for that

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Dude is weird as fukk. In my twerk thread he got mad i wouldnt take a pic for him and threatened to hack my shyt :pachaha: then like 6 months later he made another thread about me calling me ugly and some other shyt. He might be the only coli nikka that really scares me :merchant:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Most cats on here are weirdos to me.... I don't remember my interactions with nikkas on here like that... Not to dedicate to memory for a long period of time

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So this is how your beef started

:ohhh:

There is no beef. Dude is just a weirdo dusthead, sitting at his pc drooling into a cup, mumbling to himself, and eating catfood with no fork wearing a Napoleon hat. He PMed me a couple of essays and is still butthurt like 8 months later and saying "I :cape: for a racist" just because I tried to help him out by explaining that he was mistaking one :troll: poster for another. :wtf:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
22532342.jpg

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all I know is he's the dude that posts wayyyyy too many pics of a broad when he makes a thread about her...

for that I hate him

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dude is dumb.. i remember him because he used to post anti-weed threads on sohh all the time in the spot but would later talk about how he used to smoke weed :heh:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
This is just some :mindblown: weirdo shyt. In June of last year, I saw him mistake racist :troll: Tom for racist :troll: Killa K from sohh. So I tried to help him out by explaining that they're two different people...

Apparently that bothered him so much that felt compelled to PM me this...

I reply...

Now this shyt is from June of last year. I forgot about it and him... haven't said anything to him since. Then the other day, he posts this in a random hip-hop thread in I made in the Booth...

Then today he tags me in this...

All because I tried to tell him two posters aren't the same person. :wtf: :heh: This is mental asylum behavior.

nah something wrong with u..

u let a font irritate u...:heh::heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.